Chapter 35 "I CAME IN LIKE A WREAKING BAAALL!!"

"TRIS! Common! Its just a flattening iron!" Christina yells chasing me around the room with it.

"NO! ITS A EVIL THING I TELL YOU! EEEEEVIIIIIL!" I scream running into the bathroom. I grab my dress but set it back down when Christina yells at me.

"Don't put it on! Hair first! The faster we get your hair done, the faster we can change and you can see your mate." I groan at her reasoning and get out the bathroom.

20 minutes later, my golden hair is completely flat and straight. I weave my hand through it but Christina slaps it away. She mumbles something along the lines of 'my hard work' and 'bitch touching my hair do that I did for her'.

I get dressed into my black and white off the shoulders dress that goes mid thigh and do a spin for me and my friends. Shauna, Lynn, and Sarah were just sitting on my bed watching amusingly. They were already dressed and face was done.

Christina comes out of the closet with a pair of black high heels and I laugh maniacally. I hold up a pair of sparkly black converse white wedges. She groans and tosses the shoes behind her into the closet.

We walk down the hall of the pack house to the elevator and the doors close behind us.

Miley Cyrus's 'Wreaking Ball' came on and I sigh. Finally! They upgraded the music. I look to all my friends and Sarah as a smirk on her face. Where did she learn that from?! I'll have to talk to Uriah about this.

"I CAME IN LIKE A WREAKING BAAALL!!!" Sarah yells throwing her hands in the air.

"I NEVER HIT SO HAAAARD IN LIFE!!!!" Christina yells next.

"ALL I WANTED WAS TO BREAAAK YOUR WAAAAALLSS!" Shauna and Lynn yell next.

"ALL YOU EVER DID WAS," I yell and pause.

"WRE-E-A-A-AK ME! YA YOU, WREAK ME!" We all yell at the end when the doors close and music shuts off. All heads turn to us and I blush. Everyone breaks into laughter.

-----------------------------

Its currently 8 pm and the ceremony is supposed to start.

"Tris!" I hear my name yell, and by the shiver, its my mate.

"Tobias he-e-e-ey!" I say watching him run towards me shirtless and in very loose white sweat pants that hand very low on his hips. I lick my lips and he laughs.

I custom that males are shirtless and where white sweatpants. Women and children where black and white skirt or dresses.

"Tris! Tobias!" I hear our names being yelled from the former Luna and Alpha, Veronica and Max. Max and Veronica knew Tobias's whole situation and Max is actually the one who gave him the nickname 'Four'.

"Veronica! Max! So good to see you!" I say and give them both a hug. Me and Veronica have gotten close over the pass week or so. Now were like best friends.

"Its time!" She squeals and they both walk onto the stage.

"Hello everyone!" She yells into the microphone.

"Today, we have a pack member becoming a higher rank today!" She says and murmurs erupt in the crowd. "Now, Alpha Four!" And the crowd yells and a group of unmated females whistle. I growl lowly but no one could hear my jealousy. I mean, who would want their mate being eye-raped by a she wolf that is unmated!?

"Hello everyone! I'm sure you all have heard that I have found my mate recently. And she is becoming Luna today if you couldn't figure it out already. Please help me introduce, the daughter of the Beta in Abnegation Grey Moon and my mate Tris Prior! A little warning, if you want to have a broken nose, or a bloody one at that, ask Uriah and Zeke." And the crowd explodes into cheer. I walk onto the stage and I feel Tobias grip my waist and dip me. He brings our lips together and I swear that was the best forever kiss ever. I hear a "snap" and we break apart. I see Will and Christina holding cameras. Will is recording and Christina is taking pictures.

"Was this your idea?" I whisper in his ear seductively. He shiver and smirks.

"You know it babe." And he twirls me. "Your a pretty lady." He says like three year old. I laugh and he brings me to his chest.

"How old are you, seven?" I ask him smiling.

"Nope, I'm Four." He winks and I erupt into laughter.

"Now, for the bond." I hear Max's voice say.

I see a knife and Tobias grabs it, slicing his hand without flinching. There is a bowl with black boiling rocks on it with dried blood of the previous Alphas and Lunas.

Tobias hand me the knife, not before cleaning it off, and I slice my hand wincing a bit. I see Tobias tense because of me wincing. I squeeze my palm, letting the blood drip into the bowl, adding my blood to the rocks.

Tobias holds his hand out and I take it.

Max and Veronica say something in another language and I feel power flowing through me. I close my eyes for a couple seconds, shocked at the feeling of the power. Something tells me to open my eyes and I see everyone's eyes open and gold. Tobias is looking straight at me and I know his wolf is out. Axe smirks, and I feel my wolf take over.

"Hey Axe." I hear Kyra say to her mate.

"Hey Kyra." Axe smirks he says back smiling.

Then after the bonding, we all howl. Howl at the full moon as a full, complete, happy pack.

Nothing could go wrong.

Nothing could ruin this moment.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Oh how I was soooooo far off.