Epilogue

It's been three years since the war. Three happy, but sad years.

Jason died in the war and I wouldn't stop crying for two days. A month later Al couldn't take the pain and died as well. I cried longer.

Me and Tobias had four kids after we married. I wanted two but no! He wanted four and didn't give up. My kids names are Jason Albert Eaton who is 3 years old currently, my daughter is 2 years old and her name is Leila Christina Eaton and then we had twins.

They are both 1 years old and we had a boy and girl. Alice Evie Eaton is older by 10 seconds and Jordan Ethan Eaton is the other twin.

Caleb and Susan are having a kid, Susan is pregnant and do very soon.
Christina and Will have a girl and she is two years old named Marie Beatrice. Uriah and Lynn have a three year old daughter named Sophia and Zeke and Shauna have a 6 month old son name Damien.

We are living a happy and exciting life. Very exciting. Sometimes too exciting.

Like one time, when Jason was born he got hold of a knife and threw it at Tobias. He is a strong baby! Leila last month in October threw a fit about how she wanted pie and threw her fork at us. My hair got caught in it.

Damien and Alice teamed up two months ago to throw a fit about wanting cake. My family sure does love deserts.

The remaining Erudite pack members joined into our pack or went to other packs.

------

"DAMIEN! ALICE! Stop coloring on the walls!" I yell at my twins. Tobias is just laying on the couch with Jason watching FUTBOL.

"GOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAL!" He yells lifting Jason up and throwing him up in the air. I grab the remote and  turn the tv off. Everyone stops and looks at my fuming figure.

"Tobias, but Jason down and help me with the twins!!! Leila is still sleeping and I would like to keep it that way." And with that I go upstairs and lay down. Thirty minutes later, Tobias comes and lays down next to us in our room. I sigh and roll into his side.

I love my life.

But we never did find out what happened to Lauren, Molly or Ethan. Rumor has it that they were killed or moved to Brazil. well, then it's Brazil's problem.

Then we slowly fall sleep with no problems peacefully.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"MOM! DAD! LEILA IS BUGGING ME!" Oh how I was wrong.

¥~¥~¥~¥~¥~¥~¥~¥~¥~¥~¥~¥
Oh my gosh i can't believe it's over. The book is over everyone! Hope you loved it as much I did!

Forever in your thoughts, 

Musically_Greek

Always writing and fan-girling.