Chapter 10 The Cough Code

Those eyes land on me and myself strapped in leather from one side of the bed to the other. He lets out a dominating growl and my eyes grow wide. I start go wriggle, anything to be away from this lying son of a bastard.

He realizes what I'm doing and Four stops growling and his eyes remain golden. Christina Walsh up to him, and whispers something in his ear. From the look on Christina's face, she was very pissed and most likely threatened Four to he point where he actually left. Christina left with him and stalked off in the other direction with a 'very red pissed of Christina' expression plastered on her face.

"Are go good for the last cut?" I nod and motion my head towards the straps. He understands and undoes the straps. She places the saw right above my collarbone, knowing this will be the painful one yet. She begins sawing and I bit my lip preventing me from screaming.

Too late.

I begin whimpering but she continues...half way there. There is faint growling and I instantly know who it is. The door instantly breaks after me whimpering from the pain and a tear rolling down my face. Four is standing there with teeth baring and he is breathing heavily. Eyes that precious hypnotizing gold color.

Dr. Riley doesn't seem affect and continues. Another tear skips down and he looks like he is about to rip her throat out. He comes to my side with furious eyes.

Dr. Riley makes the final cut and he cast is fully off. I sigh and wipe my cheek with my good arm. She brags a sling and wrap and wraps my collarbone with my top of my shoulder and across my body. Four is just standing there like he is protecting a group of young pups. Then I realize something.

He is protecting me from the saw. He saw the fear in my eyes the way I eyes the saw like it was going to kill me. He was making sure that I didn't get hurt. But, WHAT THE FUDGE WAS HE DOING WITH THAT SLUT LAUREN!

Kyra growls in anger at the thought of that and her rage was flowing through me. I couldn't stand it. I couldn't forgive him just yet.

Four sits down with a sigh just as Dr. Riley leaves the room with my X-rays of my collarbone. He tries to grip my hand but I flinch back scooting to the edge of the medical bed, trying to get as far away as possible from him. My wolf was still pissed off.

He has sadness in his eyes for a quick glimpse then he shields it with no emotion. He then stalk out of the room. I sigh and get off the bed and drive back to the pack house.

I walk straight into the house hotel thing with the dork slamming getting everyone's attention.

I stalk straight for the elevator. I press the 4 button. People call my name simultaneously and I cold the '<<' '>>' button keeping the metal doors open.

Uriah, Zeke, Shauna, Will, and Christina run into the small box, all of them crashing into the wall as soon as when they entered. I press the four button and tears come to my cheeks. Why did the video games have to be on the FOURTH floor. I slide down on the wall to the floor just as they were all sitting down on the floor with me.

"Hey guys." I say depressingly. I look down letting a tear fall. I don't cry ever. Only this pain was possibly the worst kinda of emotional, and some physical, pain I ever felt.

"What's wrong girl?" Lynn asks. I look up and see she is siting on Zeke's lap. I raise my eyebrow. Shauna is sitting with Uriah and Christina with Will.

Christina sighs says that she'll tell me later. I cough 3 times. That is our code saying whoever coughed, meet in their room in 15 minutes. They cough back 4 times at the same time saying understood.

Finally the elevator dings and we get up. Can I just say, if power in the world was rated by video games. our room would be in the top ten.

I squeal internally and head immediately to Black Ops III. I grab the fake gun that was hooked up the back of the machine. Uriah grabs the other one next to me and we begin.