Chapter 39 Conclusion

YOU BETTER READ THE END NOTE!!!
Tris POV***

Black
Black
Black
Then a Field.

"Hello Beatrice." A voice says. I'm angry at her but something tells me to not snap out.

"You better not. I'm just kidding. Sit down darling. And bring Kyra also." The angelic voice tells me.

I turn around and see my wolf walking in front of me.

"No offense but, who are you?" I ask the lady. She turns around and I now know who it is.

The woman has long black hair and bright grey silver eye. She is in drapes that look like its made of moonlight and her feet are bare. Wherever she steps, the part is left brighter for a moment then return to normal.

"Moon Goddess." I whisper and she has a peaceful smile. She sits down on the grass and rubs Kyra behind her ear. She purrs and barks in appreciation.

'It feels better than our mate.' She says and that shocks me.

'Oh! Yeah. She is the Moon Goddess.' And I sit down with her.

"Please. Call me Luna." She compels me. I nod and rub Kyra's head.

"I brought you here because you have to decide either to live or die. Your on the brink of both. Your thoughts and choosing will effect your current state in the hospital. Choose wisely." And she disappears.

'MATE MATE MATE MATE MATE!!' Kyra practically yells in my face. She pushes me down and I let out an 'oof' when her paws push me down. 'I want mate now!!!' She growls at the end.

'But what about the-' but I'm cut off by her growling.

'Mate saved us and he loves us remember? He told us he should have banned Lauren sooner. She was growling because he was angry.' And I nod.

"Alright. I guess but I still need time to heal physically and mentally mostly.' I shudder at the memories and Kyra whimpers remembering too. She whimpers and lays her body on my lap.

'Ok, I can accept that but mate can help us! Axe can help me heal and Tobias can help you heal too!' She says, her head perking up at the mention of our mate. I nod and stroke her head.

'I miss these dreams we have together.' I confess.

'Me too.' She says huffing out a breathe.

'Lets go back.'

"Moon God-Luna? We've decided.' And I stand up along with Kyra who is on all fours. Luna appears in front of us and puts one hand on each of our heads.

'You've decided to go back. Time is weird here. You have been asleep for 4 weeks.' She stated. I nod and she closes her eyes. When she reopens them, they are completely white. I feel a surge of energy run through me and hen nothing.

---------------------------------------------

I feel the in comfy hospital bed sheets and a hand on mine. I try too open my eyes or at least move my finger, but it's no use.

At first I can't do anything. Then I begin to get feeling in my pointer finger. I move it up and down the best I could. Then I hear a voice that I love.

"Tris?" I hear his voice. I try to yell his name but it's like my brain is shut off except for my finger. I wriggle it around.

"Tris! Oh my god your awake! Well, you can at least hear me right?" He asks and I wriggle my finger the best I good but I'm sure it looked like a twitch.

Now, I get some feeling in my face and I try to open my eyes. It takes my a bunch of my energy and try so many items that I stop counting after 20, and I finally did it.