Chapter 12 Are They Part Of The FBI?!

"Let's begin!" he jumps down from the rock.

"So, to start off, a 2k run is in order... In human form. Just to warm up. Tris can run half and come back and organize the game. It might take longer cause of her injury." Murmurs in the crowd activated at the word 'game'.

"Alright alright let's go." We start to run and my ponytail swishes side to side. I look back and see the little kids heaving looking like their about to pass out.

"Yo Jason. Let's take a breather for a sec." He nods. Once we stop, people practically fall to the ground. I feel a tug on my shirt and a little girl with straight shoulder length orange hair and blue eyes is staring at me with tears.

"Oh what's wrong? Are you ok?" I ask the little girl. I squat down to her level but end up falling on my but. She giggles and I laugh to. I push myself up with good elbow and she sits on my stomach, one foot on each side, and smiles.

"My shoulder hurts." She says. I nod and pull down the shirt to show her shoulder. It was red and puffy. One blue vein was looking like it was about to pop.

"Oh my god. JASON!!!! GET YOUR ARSE OVER HERE!!!" He comes sprinting up to me and looks at me confused. Some people laugh a bit and I smile but hid it when he comes up to me.

"Hey, what's up and why are you on the ground." He points to me.

"One, I fell. Um-," I realized that I don't know her name.

"I'm Sarah and I'm 7."

"Two, Sarah said her shoulder hurt and this is what I saw." I point to her shoulder.

"What happened Sarah?" Jason asks squatting down in front of her.

"Well, while we were running, someone knocked into my shoulder and didn't look back and say I'm sorry. Then a couple minutes later, it started to hurt. Like a lot. And the weird thing is, he didn't smell like our pack." She had one hand on her shoulder and herself now standing up. I push myself up standing and mind-link Four.

'Hey, stop whatever you are doing and come to the training field. Sniff me out. I get to tell you something. Hurry!' Jason tells everyone to sit and hang out a bit.

'Alright. I'm coming.' He replies. A couple minutes later, her pulls up in my black Cobra with the pack doctor, and some warriors. He sniffs the air and comes running towards us.

"Are you ok?" He asked. I shake my head but also shrug my shoulder.

"I'm fine but Sarah isn't. Look at her shoulder. Tell'em Sarah." I finalize. She nods and a woman I don't know came out of know where.

"This is Nurse Layla. Please look at her shoulder. Now, what happened Sarah." Layla grabs a container, a tube of something and bandages. Sarah bows her head from Four being the Alpha and stuff.

"So, we were running for a warm up and someone knocked into me. I fell sort of, but continued running. The man didn't look back or say I'm Sorry or anything. He just kinda, disappeared. A couple minutes later, my shoulder started to hurt. That when we stopped running and I came up to Tris." Nurse Layla is down bandaging her shoulder and puts all the stuff away in her box.

"Is there anything else? Like something strange about the man?" A warrior asked.

"Yeah. The funny part was, he didn't look or smelled like anyone here. Or the other packs. Not even the rouges. Trust me, I've smelled one before." She shudders at the thought and I sit her back down on my lap. She has tears brimming her eyes. Her face is sad like she recalled something terrible I'm her life time so far.