Chapter 31 E, L, and M

The sun rises and I hate it. Stupid sun had to ruin my precious sleep with my Tobias.

My Tobias.

I like the sound of that.

I groan dig my head into his chest and pull the covers up because I'm cold. I squeeze his chest and see that his hair is sticking up from last night. I twirl my fingers around a piece of hair. He groans and pulls me closer too which I giggle.

All of last nights events came flooding back too me and I blush furiously and face plant into my pillow.

"Morning queeny." I hear that husky voice of my mate say. He trails a pattern down my backs an I shiver in delight. I can guess you all know what happened. I turn so my front side is facing his front side.

"I Tobias." I reply and his eyes go black in lust.

"You know, we don't have to go anywhere today. We can just stay here and relax." He says suggestively. I roll my eyes and get out of bed to go and take a shower. The. I realized that I'm not wearing anything and I run to the bathroom. I hear that deep chuckle of his and I groan out loud and start the shower.
----

I walk into tech living room/kitchen in the hotel room and see Sarah is watching reruns of 'Gravity Falls'. I turn the other way and grab the milk and cereal that is in the small pantry. I look into my phone and there is a notification.

I run to Sarah, ouch her up my the waist and spin her. She giggles and sticks her head back.

"HAPPY 8TH BIRTHDAY SARAH!!!!" I yell and I start to tickle her on the couch. She starts giggling again and she can barely breathe when I'm done.

"Thanks Tris!" She yells back and starts watching tv again. I walk back into my room and see a very muscle back with a white towel hanging low on a very body.

He sniffs the air and turns around, with the towel thankfully still on his hips.

'NO! Fall towel fall!!' Kyra chants in my head. I roll my eyes mentally and Tobias's eyes flashing between blue and black. I gulp and see that his eyesight is on my lower half. I gulp and look down seeing his eyes trail my exposed legs and I blush. He growls and pushes me against the wall. He places his leg between mine and smashes his lips on mine. I respond immediately. His trails his hands down my body which makes me shiver.

"Jump" he mumbles against my lips not breaking the kiss and I do. His grips my thigh and moves down to my neck. When he kisses my full mark, I moan out and his red go completely black. He continues kissing it until I see a head outside my window and a pair of green tinted red eyes.

I scream and Tobias drops me. I wrap my arms around my knees and start rocking back and forth. Tobias looks at me and looks back at the window growls, his eyes now completely gold.

I walk hesitantly over to the window leaning in anything I can for support my shaking legs. I see a note with my name neatly written on it. The writing is in red and I sniff it. It was metallic and smelly. I gasp.

"Blood." I whisper and Tobias growls looking at my trembling body.

I slowly open the card and the writing is in more blood.

'Beatrice Prior. Lovely seeing you again, even though you can't see me.... Yet. I've decided to shorten down the days to.......... Let's see, five days. Meet me in the forest in five days or everyone you love and or care about will be dead. Including Sarah and Laura. Laura is shifting in a couple days. Doctor says so. I'd hurry up if I were you. See you soon Mi Amore.
-E, L, And M'

I fall but not before Tobias catches me. He rips up the paper and tosses it out the window.

"You are mine. Nobody takes what's mine. I will kill whoever takes what's mine. Who is Laura?" I gulp and I feel a stray tear roll down.

"I guess it's about time you know my story." I say.

"Mine too queeny. Mine too." He replies. I take a deep breathe and begin.