Chapter 14 Giant Banana Name George

So after the dinner, which was skittle-rific by the way, we got back into the limo and the butler started to drive us somewhere else.

"So, where is this place that we're going too?" I ask him taking a swig of water from the mini water bottle in a cup holder.

"Let's just say, it has games and prizes." He says looking at the window. Games and prizes, games and prizes... Dave And Busters? Chucks Cheese's? The Chicago Fair (I don't know if there is a Chicago Fair but I'm just making it up if there isn't)? I continue to think about where we're going until I noticed Four staring at me.

"What are you staring at?" I ask him annoyed. He laughs a bit and then his face lights up when he looks out the window. I look out the window and see a sign that says 'Chicago Fair' and I let out a little squeal. Four laughs a bit and gets out of the limo. He holds his hand out and I gladly take it.

We walk to the ticket booth and the four guys stand up and bow their heads. I look at Four confused and he does that famous smirk that I'm starting to love.

"This is their way of getting into the pack. They wanted to join so this is what they had to do. The carnival is run by our kind but mundanes can visit it." I nod in understanding and Four gave him a $50. In return, he got 40 tickets. I swear I'm a little girl but. I was freaking out on the inside.

I pull his arm with my good arm, to a ride called with strawberries. I look up at the ride and I turn to Four with a kiddish smile on my face and a scared look on his. I nod my head slowly in excitement and pull him to wait in line. He groans while I grab two tickets from his ginormous hands. I giddily give the tickets too the people. I try to open the gate, my mind focused on spinning that strawberry off its spinner, but then two voices pull me out of my trance.

One hand is placed on my good shoulder and it feels uncomfortable. I hear a low growl and I'm pulled into the arms of my mate which feels perfect unlike the hand on my shoulder. I look too the two people and I'm shocked.

"Eric! Jason! What a surprise! Did Four make you do this?" I say fake pouting at Four looking up to his famous smirking face. I giggle when he looks down and he lets go of me but he still has one arm around my waist. Eric grabs one ticket and Jason grabs the other. Jason opens the gate and I pile into the strawberry labels 'Cart 6'. I open the latch and the staircase opens and or falls to the ground and we get in it.

I walked through the opening in the strawberry perfectly fine because I'm short, but Four basically had to squat down to get in it which made me erupt in a fit of laughter and hold my stomach. He sits down next to me and grips my waist and the wheel while I put both hands on the wheel.

"Please keep both hands and feet inside the side at all times. Do not open the latch for the steps and have a good time! You especially Tris!" I hear Eric say from the mini speaker. Four growls and pulls me closer, but I still have both hands on the wheel.

The ride starts moving in circles and I start spinning the wheel.

"Ugh, it's stuck!" I whine. Four grips he wheel and turns it easily. The strawberry begins to spin and I grip onto Four with one hand from slight motion sickness. He spins the wheel a bit faster and I grip onto him even tighter with both arms and I let out a little squeal and start laughing. Soon, the ride ends and we get off with me laughing still and Four grips onto my waist glaring at Eric and Jason who were looking at me. We exit the ride and head to the games.

---

UNKNOWN POV

Look at her. The face of beauty and grace. She looks so... Wow. I would have her, if it wasn't for Four. Even though he is my Alpha, I should be sent to jail for the things I'm thinking about Tris.