Chapter 54

Hiccup's POV

I woke up sleeping on the desk.

"I have got to stop staying up *pop* late. Jeez that helped my back. Nothing like a good ole' back pop and food?" I say the wrapped up food beside me and there was a note.

Hiccup, 

Though I'd make ya a surprise breakfast. I went for a walk if you want to find me. Just ask (d/n) and she'll know where to go.

Love ya Goofball,

(y/n)

I smiled at the note and ate the breakfast she had given me. She was one amazing cook. Once I finished I got Toothless, fed him and went to find (d/n). When we did, Toothless bounded over and licked her face. I smiled at their relationship, it reminded me of mine and (y/n)'s. When (d/n) noticed me she walked over to me and I stroked her neck. 

"Okay, girl care to take me to your rider?" She nodded and started to lead the way. 

After awhile we ended up in the beach where a figure sat. The dragons bounded over to the figure who turned to see the two playful dragons. Then a set of (e/c) eyes meet my green ones. The very eyes that put me in a trance that night in the cave. 

The eyes that held wonder, curiosity, passion, and love. I sat down beside the figure and pulled it in between my legs and wrapped my hands and arms around the frame of the body and held it close to me. I kiss the cheek and hear a giggle.

"Hello m'lady." I saw as I burying my head into her neck.

"Hello 'chief'." (y/n) says as she giggles.

"Now, wait a minute, now I told you-don't call me 'chief'." I say tickling her sides. She starts to laugh and eventually lays on her back and I continue to tickle her as I climb on top of her. 

"Hiccup...please....quit I....can't breathe..." She breathes out in between breathes. I stop as we just stare at each other. I lean down and kiss her. With one hand by her head and one cupping her cheek. I feel her arms wrap around my neck and her hands play with my hair. When we break the kiss I get an evil idea. I put all my weight on her and just lay on top of her.

"Now, why did you do that." She says trying to push me off. 

I flip us over to where now she's on top of me and I'm below her. I wrap my arms around her as she lays her head on my chest.

"Too show you I can take you breath away." I say cheekily. She giggles.

We sat and stayed in a comfortable silence.

"Hey, uh, Hiccup?" I hear her. I look to see he staring at me.

"Yes?" I ask.

"Do you think that, you know, when we find whatever that riddle is leading us too, is more Night Furies? Like actually Night Furies, that might be still be alive." She ask.

I stayed silent for a moment and ponder.

"I honestly don't know." I admit. When we sat for a few more moments, then I see a faint glow. I sit up to see the direction of the glow and so does (y/n). 

"What is that?" She asks. I get up and help her up as well.

"I don't know, but let's find out." I say walking towards the source. 

When we got there, there was a stream with glowing algae.

"I can't believe it. I haven't seen this in 3 years." I exclaim.

"Hiccup what is this stuff?" (y/n) asks.

"This is glowing algae, we have this back on Berk. The North streams it and the stream glows every 10 years along with Arvin Dale's Fire. Although at the time, before me and the gang settled it, the glowing algae was a food source to a FlightMare." I explain.