Chapter 87

Your POV

'Two trials down. Only two more.'

I'm starting to get more anxious and nervous by the minute. I should have been able to figure that last trial out, but no, I flipped out and didn't.

Why? Why did Hiccup choose me?

We wakes into another room, dimly lite, but your able to see.

There's nothing but a stone slab with writing on it.

Trial 3
Trial of Wisdom.

What lives and helps another.
It helps you decide your life.
You rely more on this then any other for tough decisions.
You trust it because it is of your own.
What you do is what you give.
You also give a person this.
You needed this to be here.
What is it?

"This one is tough." I say.

"I agree. But it has an answer." Hiccup states.

"It lives, it held decide, you give a person this, and you needed it to be here?" I quote.

I suddenly feel a scaly snout on the palm of my hand. When I look down I see (d/n), and out of the corner of my eye I see Toothless doing the same to Hiccup. They walk out in front of us and start to play out charades. 

They first play out a lovey dovey scene with one another, then they switch it out to where their pointing to each others mind and shakes their heads then point to their heart and nods with agreement.

Me and Hiccup look at one another utterly confused.

Both dragons fall on their back dramatically and start to 'sob'. They compose themselves and stand up on their hind legs. They point to each other's chest again, right above where their heart would be.

Chest? Scale?

...........

Heart? Heart?

HEART?!

I look at Hiccup to see he figured it out as well. We both slap ourselves on our foreheads.

"Heart, the answer is Heart!" We say in unison and a door suddenly opens. We high five each other and hug our dragons. 

Unknown POV

'3 trails down. 1 to go. Is this the time. Are we ready?'

/\/\/\/\/\

Sorry for it being so short, I had a volleyball game. I'll have one tomorrow as well. On Wednesday I have practice. Thursday I have another Volleyball game and Friday practice along with a home football game I want to go to, so I won't have a update on Friday.  Then the whole weekend.

Hoped you enjoyed.

Don't COMMENT, VOTE & SHARE!!!!!

Lots of Love

-Sherbert