Chapter Twenty-One

Rose

I scooped up some sand and watched it fall through my fingers while waiting for Luke to get back. It had been a while since he went to get us a snow cone to split.

I smiled when I noticed him with a big snow cone in his hands coming toward me. He handed me the bright red snow cone then plopped down beside me with a smile.

"What do you want to do?" He asked after taking a huge bite of the snow cone. An idea popped into my head and i smirked, spooning another piece of snow cone into my mouth.

"We should get a tattoo, I've always wanted one." He furrowed his eyebrows then shrugged his shoulders, as if saying 'why not?'

"Let's go then." He grabbed my hand and the snow cone and we started toward the car so we could get to my house which has probably been untouched since we left for the hospital.

We had to grab a few things for the hospital then go to the parlor. I unlocked the house, walking in and running up the stairs.

I grabbed a couple of shirts, underwear, pants, all that stuff. While I was stuffing all of the clothes into the bag I felt Luke's arms wrap around my waist and I smiled, leaning my head back onto his chest.

He started to kiss my neck softly so I turned to face him, putting my arms around his neck as he continues to kiss my neck. He moved his lips from my neck to my lips then back again, this time sucking occasionally.

"Luke," I mumbled. He hummed against my neck before backing us up, my back hitting the back of the bed. I started to kiss him hungrily, my hands finding his hair and giving it a small tug.

He pulled away, pulling his shirt above his head like a pro before returning back to my lips which he started to kiss passionately. I raised my arms above my head as he slipped my shirt off. Our breathing was heavy as I stared into his eyes.

"Are we really doing this?" I asked with a chuckle.

"We are." He stated before attacking my lips once more.

*-*-*

Our naked bodies were pressed against each other under the sheets. My head laid on his chest, the soothing sound of his heartbeat filling my ears. I sighed, playing with his fingers.

"We should probably get back to the hospital." I whispered against his chest. Luke chuckled, nodding his head.

"Probably." I wiggled out of his arms, slipping into my clothes. I pulled the high waisted shorts and tucked in my tank top. I ran my fingers through my ratted hair and looked at Luke, pointing at it. He laughed, pulling his shirt over his head and running his fingers through his hair as well.

"You're beautiful." He whispered into my ear, placing a soft kiss on my nose. I smiled, burying my face into his shoulder.

"I love you."

"I love you too, Luke Hemmings."

>>>>

Sorry it's so short, and bad. I just felt like updating and thought it would be good.