Chapter Ten

**Thanks you guys for all the votes and reads! Thanks for being active and I apologize in advance for how bad this chapter may be lol -Sher**

Rose

"So I want to take you on a date." Luke said suddenly. We both laid in the grass of the field, you could say in was "our place" now.

"What?" I said, a smile tugging at my lips.

"I want to take you on a date." He repeated. I rolled my eyes, turning towards him.

"Are you going to ask me, Lucas?" I smirked. He rolled his eyes.

"Will you go on a date with me Rose?" He asked. I smiled really big.

"Like a date-date?" He frowned.

"Yes a date-date." He said mocking me.

"Yeah, I'll go on a date-date with you." He smiled at me.

****

It was around 7:00. Mum was curling my short hair. I cringed every time the curler got to close to my face.

"So who are you going on this date with?" Mum asked while curling a small strand of my hair. I bit my lip.

"Luke."

"Hemmings?" I nodded.

"I told you!" I rolled my eyes.

I smoothed the dress I was wearing. It was a white tank top dress with a small tan belt at the waist line. I slipped into my converse which made mum roll her eyes.

I ruffled my hair in the mirror, checked my makeup then sat on my bed, waiting for Luke. I had no idea what he planned but I didn't want to be rude by not dressing up, I mean it is a date.

"Rosie!" Mum called. I smiled, checking myself in the mirror once more, grabbing my phone then running downstairs. My eyes met Luke's, and his mouth dropped.

Obviously we were going somewhere fancy, he was wearing a tux. Mum smiled really big, gave me a thumbs up then walked out of the room.

"Hey Lucas." I smirked. He rolled his eyes.

"Roselyn." I groaned, grabbing his hand as we walked out of my house. It was hot, but the stars shone bright in the sky. I smiled at the stars then glanced at Luke who was smiling at me.

"Where are we going?" I asked as he opened the door for me. I sat down, but he shut the door, running to the other side.

"Can't tell you Rosie." He smiled.

"Don't be cheesy, cheeseball." He acted hurt, putting his hand to his chest.

"I'm offended."

**

"Holy shit." I gaped at the sight. We were at our place, but it was different. There was a small table laying in the middle of the field with lights surrounding it. I looked over at him with a huge smile.

"I love it!" I squealed. Luke smiled at me, lacing his fingers with mine.

We started to walk to the table, our hands swinging back and fourth. Somehow he managed to put the table in my favorite spot in the field, where all the wild flowers laid.

"Who helped you with this?" I asked with a smirked, knowing that he didn't do this by himself.

"Grace," I laughed "Ashton, Calum, Michael, Marlee."

"Wow-"

"Here's your food." Marlee's blunt voice cut me off. Michael stood behind her trying to keep a straight face. I laughed at their outfits which Marlee clearly wasn't happy with.

It was like Luke paid them. They all dressed in waiters and waitresses outfits. Luke smiled really big at me and I rolled my eyes.

"You big cheeseball."