Chapter Twenty-Five

Rose

I held my mum's hand as I was waiting for Luke. He was going to spend the day with my mum and I at the hospital, talking, spending time with each other.

"Has he asked you to prom yet?" She asked, her voice extremely weak. I shook my head before biting my lip.

"He will, I hope." She rolled her eyes.

"Shut up, he will, I know he will. That boy is in love with your stubborn ass."

"Mum!" I squealed with a laugh. She laughed as well, patting my hand.

"He will though, Rose."

"He said the prom is stupid though." I mumbled.

"I'm sure he doesn't mean that, you know that baby." She reassured. I nodded still not believing that he wanted to ask me to prom with all the drama in our lives lately, I don't blame him on wanting to miss out on prom.

Our conversation was cut short when the door opened and in walked Luke. He had a shopping bag in his hand and a big smile on his face. I let go of my mum's hand and ran over to him planting a kiss on his lips.

"Hi." I smiled at him. He rolled his eyes and pecked my lips once more before sitting down in the chair beside mine. I did the same thing, grabbing his hand and smiling at him.

"Hey Luke." Mum smiled but let out a small cough. I squeezed his hand and he squeezed it back giving me a look. I gave him a fake smile before turning back to mum.She wiggled her eyebrows causing Luke and I to both roll our eyes.

"Why don't you two go on a date. Do something, just stay out of this hospital." She rambled. She turned to Luke before silently telling him to leave. He bit his lip, his eyes flickering to mine for a second before nodding.

She shooed us away before closing her eyes and leaning her head back. Luke grabbed my hand and dragged me out of the room. We got out of the hospital as fast as we could and hopped into Luke's small car.

"Where are we going?" I asked after fastening my seatbelt. He smirked at me and acted like he zipped his lips shut. I rolled my eyes before leaning back against the seat, shutting my eyes.

*-*-*-*-*

"Rose, Rose, we're here." Luke shook my shoulders, my eyes opening to see his blue eyes lighten and a big smile make its way across his face.

"But I don't want to get up." I whined. He gave me a look, groaning loudly and picking me up bridal style. I grinned kissing his jawline. He rolled his eyes before walking into the tall grass.

I noticed the area we were in as the field we always used to go to. I kissed his jaw again and he chuckled before putting me down, me boots squishing in the moist dirt. I grabbed his hand and faced him.

"What are you up to Luke Hemmings?" I asked suspiciously.

"Come with me and you'll find out." I narrowed my eyes at him before reluctantly following him. We walked for a little bit before Luke stopped.

"Hop on." He gestured to his back and tilted my head in confusion. I hesitated before hopping onto his back. He grunted and I slapped his arm.

"We're almost there." He grabbed one of my hands and laced our fingers together, kissing the top of my hand. I giggled, laying my head down on his.

"Look." I heard him say. I tiredly lifted my head up before gasping, tears building up in my eyes. On the ground my favorite flowers spelled 'go to prom with me Rose Winton.'

I hopped off his back and hugged him tightly. I put my hands on both sides of his face, looking into his beautiful blue eyes.

"You're amazing." I mumbled before pulling my lips to his. He smiled into the kiss, bringing one of his hands up and putting it on mine, his thumb stroking the back of my hand.

"Of course I'll go with you, you idiot." I smiled, pecking his lips again.

*-*-*-*

"That's adorable." Grace cooed. I swatted her hand away causing her to giggle and avert her attention back to the dresses in front of her. This must be Grace's wonderland seeing as that there was so much sparkles and shoes, dresses.

I have yet to find one dress that I absolutely loved. Grace wouldn't let me near the black or any dark color dress and I've already had one black dress catch my eye. I picked up the dress then started to head toward the dressing rooms.

"I found one." I shouted to Grace. I hurried into the small dressing room before she could see it and slipped it on. Oh, this dress is amazing. I spun around.

"Are you ready?" Grace asked from outside. I nodded even though I knew she couldn't see me before walking out.

"Oh my goodness! That is beautiful on you Rose." She squealed, hopping up and down. I laughed looking at the mirror that was placed in front of me.

"I love it."

>>>>>

Okay, let me just say that I love that dress! It was up top by the way. Oh, and I'm really sorry that I haven't updated in forever, I've had a little writers block and if it's not that good then I'm sorry. Also sorry it's so short. I need to quit apologizing lol.

-Sher xx