Chapter Thirty

{Rewritten because the last one sucked ass.}

Everyone cheered loudly including myself as the last person of our class was called. The valedictorian gave her speech, I smiled widely, running to where Luke was and jumping into his arms. He laughed, spinning me around as graduation caps flew into the air. I laughed along with him, touching our foreheads together and looking into his eyes. He put me down, pressing his lips to mine. I was leaving at one in the morning, Luke and I wanting to make the most of our last day together.

''Oi, no PDA!!'' Luke pulled away, glaring at Michael who was laughing loudly. Marlee rolled her eyes before smacking his arm. Grace and Ashton approached us, hand in hand, noses touching. Luke rolled his eyes, crossing his arms and staring them down. I groaned, smacking his chest.

''Don't be an ass, she's happy.'' I told him, uncrossing his arms and grabbing his hand. His eyes met mine and he relaxed, kissing my lips again. 

''Hey!'' I pulled away from Luke causing him to groan when I heard Grace's cheerful voice. I hugged Grace tightly and grinned. From the corner of my eye I could see both Luke and Ashton smiling ear to ear. 

''You and Ash are adorable together.'' I whispered quietly so the boys couldn't hear. She gave me a nod before returning to Ashton's side, snuggling into his side. He kissed the top of her head, Luke gagging. I rolled my eyes before grabbing his hand and dragging him away. 

''Rose, where are we going?'' Luke asked with a sigh. I turned around, shaking my finger before continuing to my car. I dropped the keys in Luke's hands, smirking before sitting in the passenger's seat. He raised an eyebrow, sitting in the driver's seat. 

''But you've never let me drive your car before?'' I smirked again, crawling to the driver's seat and straddling him. ''Oh.'' I giggled, connecting our lips in a heated kiss. 

****

I never expected the airport to be so sad, depressing. As Luke and I walked inside I could already feel the tears in my eyes. Luke dragged a couple of my suitcases behind him smiling sadly at me. I bit the inside of my cheek, grabbing Luke's hand and squeezing it. 

As we approached everyone a crying Grace ran from Ashton's arms and hugged me tightly causing me let go of Luke's hand. She sobbed loudly into my shoulder. Tears brimmed in my eyes as I hugged her back just as tightly. I didn't want to leave, I didn't want to leave my boyfriend and my friends. 

''I'm going to miss you so much.'' She cried, hugging me again. I felt the tears fall from my eyes as she cried. Ashton sighed, tapping her shoulder. She jumped into his arms, burying her head into his chest. Marlee came up to me next, hugging me lightly. I watched as a single tear escaped her eye, wiping it quickly. 

''Take care in the big apple for me, I know you can.'' She smiled. I nodded, pursing my lips as Kate walked up. Everyone stared at her as she walked up to me, a grin on her lips. I gulped, my eyes meeting Luke who happened to be staring at Kate. He looked slightly pale, his mouth wide open. I furrowed my eyebrows. 

''Hi, Rosie.'' She grinned, looking me up and down in disgust. I licked my lips, rolling my eyes. ''You should probably clean yourself up, I have some news.'' Her eyes met Luke's and I turned around, watching as Luke and Kate had a silent conversation. He shook his head, begging her silently. 

''What do you have to tell me?'' I asked slowly. Kate turned, smirking. 

''Kate, stop!'' Luke begged. At this I rose my eyebrows, crossing my arms. I held my hand up, my eyes meeting Luke's teary ones. 

''Tell me, now.'' I demanded, feeling a lump in my throat. I looked around Kate and saw all of the boys looking at Luke in confusion, Grace looking at her shoes. 

''Luke cheated on you, with me.'' I felt as if my world stopped when the words flew out of her mouth. My legs felt like jello as I turned to face Luke. Tears fell from his eyes, his face red. 

''Is it true?'' I asked, my voice shaky. I let out a breath when he nodded hesitantly. A sob escaped my lips. ''O-Oh my god.'' I grabbed the duffle bag near my feet, wiping my eyes.I brought each of the boys into a hug before looking back and seeing Luke running towards me. 

''Stay away from me, don't even try to contact me!'' I yelled, those being the last words I spoke to Luke before leaving to America, where I could start over. 

****

So this is the end... I rewrote it because the last one kind of sucked and I feel bad for anyone who read it. I'm going to be editing most of this, I hope you liked this new chapter... Thank you so much for putting up with my shit. Love all of you, Sheridan xx