Chapter Twenty-Six

Luke swung our hands back and fourth as we walked out of the school. Tonight was prom and I couldn't be more happy to spend it with Luke. My stomach fluttered at the thought.

We only had two months left with each other before I leave for America. So Luke's been basically surprising me a lot since we figured it out that I would be leaving so soon, you could also say we've been more intimate.

"I love you." He smiled, pecking my lips.

"I love you too Lukie."I gave him a passionate kiss before splitting from him and walking towards the girls. Grace gave me a big smile before pulling me into the car.

Marlee and Kate sat in the car. Even though we all kind of hate Kate, Calum asked her to Prom so we kind of had to be nice to her and help her get ready. She gave me a tightlipped smile while I rolled my eyes, slumping down in the seat next to Grace.

We drove in silence to my house where all of our Prom things were, straighteners, curlers, makeup, dresses, shoes, all that. When we finally pulled up Grace hopped out of the car first with a squeal, me following after her so I could unlock the house.

I started to run up to Grace but Kate bumped into me causing me to almost fall on the ground but Marlee caught me right before I did, glaring at Kate. She rolled her eyes.

"Watch where you're going." She sneered. I scrunched my nose before following after her once again. Marlee patting my shoulder.

*-*-*

I watched as Grace put the last curl in my hair, finally letting me see what I looked like with all the makeup on my face and my hair curled to almost perfection just like Marlee's. You could say I looked like a different person looking like this.

I was the last one to get ready so all we had to do now is slip into our dresses and heals and leave. I was starting to get nervous, my palms starting to get sweaty and the butterflies in my stomach going crazy.

I couldn't wait to see Luke in a tux, the mere thought of it turned me on a little. I slipped into my dress, applying some lipstick and leaving the house, the girls following behind me.

Each of us wore a different colored dress. Mine was black and blue, Marlee's was a dark purple, Grace's was a baby blue, and Kate wore a simple hot pink. To be honest we all looked beyond beautiful, even Kate. I locked the door and turned around to see all the guys standing in front of us with their tuxes, Luke standing out the most.

I smiled, running over to him the best I could in the heels I was wearing, and jumping into his arms, planting a kiss on his soft lips. We pulled apart and he grinned at me, looking at me from head to toe.

"You look beautiful baby." He whispered, kissing my nose. I giggled, grabbing both of his hands in mine. He leaned down and kissed my forehead, a flash going off as he did so. I jumped, glaring at Calum who was laughing his head off.

"It's a keeper!" He yelled over everybody's talking. I grabbed the Polaroid and showed Luke, leaning into him.

"I love you." I beamed up at him. He laughed leaning down to peck my lips.

"I love you too."

"Let's go lovebirds or we'll be late!" Michael's voice echoed. We both ran towards the limo and hopped in with everyone else. It was a nice limo, there was more than enough room for all of us to fit.