Chapter Four

Calum, Calum, Calum

That name just kept running through my head and I didn't know why, but another name also invaded my thoughts. For some reason I felt like Luke was right, maybe I did have a little crush on Calum, but why should I care what Luke thinks? That blonde boy loved to mess with my head.

I looked at my sketch, seeing Calum's face staring back at mine. I shook my head, tearing the page out of my notebook and crumbling it up. Turning around, I saw Calum looking at me. He smiled, his cheeks turning pink. I smiled back at him.

The bell rang, and I quickly got up from my seat, putting my backpack over my shoulder and getting out of sight as quickly as possible. "Rose," Calum called out, causing me to still and turn to look him in the eyes. He must've not expected me to, his eyes widening a little bit. I rose my eyebrows up, a small smile on the corner of my lips. "Um, I didn't think you would actually turn around." He chuckled, scratching his neck. I shrugged my shoulders.

"What's up?" I asked trying to cover my nervousness. He smiled at me, grabbing my arm and dragging me over to the side to get out of the way of everyone in the hall.

"I just wanted to talk to you," He shrugged, leaning on the wall. I bit the inside of my cheek, looking at my shoes.