Chapter Twenty-Four

Rose

Grace was right. But, I didn't do anything, I stayed home and cried. I feel horrible for doing this to Luke. I had to start going back to school or I wouldn't be able to graduate.

So today I went to school. I just went dressed in sweatpants and a random band shirt I found and since my hair was now long enough to put in a bun I did, a pretty messy one at that.

I walked into school, not willing to look anyone in the eye in fear of them noticing how tired I was by noticing the bags under my eyes. When I reached my locker I immediately looked around for Luke, an instinct.

My eyes found his memorizing blue ones and he walked over to me, immediately wrapping his arms around me and burying his face into my shoulder. I held back the urge to cry as I did the same.

"I'm sorry." He mumbled. I shook my head and wrapped my arms around his neck and inching my face towards his , pushing my lips to his. He responded almost immediately as he placed his hands on my hips.

"No, I'm sorry. Your right about America and Grace helped me realize that." He smiled, pulling me into another kiss but it got interrupted.

"Excuse me, no PDA." Calum's voice rang through my ears. I pulled my lips away from Luke's and slapped his arm causing Ashton and Grace to laugh.

My eyes traveled to their hands which were tightly gripped together. I squealed giving each of them a wink before finding myself back in Luke's arms.

He squeezed my hand as his eyes traveled to their hands once more. I turned around, grabbing both of Luke's hands and pulling him in the opposite direction.

"Sorry, we'll be late for class!" I told them before dragging Luke away. Luke laughed from behind me and turned me around so that I was going the right way.

"Class is that way." He laughed. I rolled my eyes before giving him a small smirk.

"Maybe I didn't want to go to class." He rolled his eyes before nodding and pulling me out of school. I mean, hey, who isn't okay with skipping school?

*-*-*-*-*

I swung my legs back and forth on the swing while Luke pushed me every now and then. My laughs filled the silence of the park, Luke laughing as well.

At one point he grabbed the swing and made it stop which resulted in me getting mad but all he did was grab my face and kiss me.

"I love you." He mumbled against my lips. I smiled into the kiss.

"I love you too." He grabbed my hand then dragged me towards the jungle gym that was shaped like a dome. I turned to him with my eyebrows furrowed but all he did was shrug his shoulders.

He let go of my hand then crawled in, pulling his knees to his chest since his long legs couldn't fit into the tiny jungle gym. I giggled before crawling in and plopping down beside him with a smile.

He laid down, his feet popping out of two of the holes and chuckled while I did the same and my feet barely poked out. I laid my head on his chest and listened to his heartbeat.

At this point we both wanted to avoid all the problems going on and I think we succeeded, I did. I felt as if all my problems washed away while we've been at the park. I stared at the clouds while listening to his soothing heartbeat.

"Are you really going to America or are you just saying that?" He asked, twirling a piece of my hair around his finger. I let out a deep breath before nodding slowly.

"Yes. I talked to my dad about it. He's getting me my own apartment and everything. I'm even going to apply to a couple of the colleges there." I mumbled, tracing the words on his shirt.

"You know prom's coming up." I changed the topic. He chuckled causing his chest to vibrate.

"Yeah it is."

"And..."

"And what? It's just prom, it's stupid." My mouth dropped and I slapped his chest.

"Prom is going to be awesome you loser."

>>>>

Sorry it's so short. Kind of had a little writers block and didn't know what to write. Comment and vote

-Sher