Loose My Breath [Benlor]

I just realized I never wrote Benlor. Sorry chat 😋✌

(I'm very exhausted rn cause I just walked around the whole school with our parish priest, so if it's badly made then I apologise 🙁)

Also it's very, very, VERY, VERY, VERY, VERY, VERY, VERY SHORT CAUSE THIS KINDA SCENARIO JUST POPPED UP IN MY HEAD RANDOMLY, I'M SORRY 🙁 (2.0)

-----------

Ben always loved listening to music. He's been listening to it ever since he was young. It's no surprise that he wanted to be a singer. but ever since his voice was damaged, he was, of course, devastated by it.

He can barely even sing properly anymore. If he did, it would sound like nails on a chalkboard.

Aiden and Lily, so do his parents, tried everything to support him. He knows how hard they try, but he could not help but feel depressed.

At least he can still listen to music.

It was a sunny day, and everyone, but Tyler and Taylor, we're in the classroom. Ben thought that maybe they're late, again.

As he listened to Ashlyn protesting something, and Aiden's persistence, he pulled out his earphones from his pocket, and plugged it on his phone, placing the two buds seperately on both his ears.

He played a random song, and he rested his head on his arms.

As the song played, Ben wondered when will Tyler and Taylor arrive. It's been a while, but the teacher hasn't arrived yet too. So they still have a chance to arrive here.

Speaking of, he could hear heavy, muffled footsteps. Multiple footsteps, to be exact. Ben knew it's them.

“I won't ever run,”

“Cause you took the air right out of my lungs”

The door suddenly swings open, and Tyler ran inside, before bending down, his knees on his knees as he panted heavily. He looked like he just ran a marathon.

Ben looked over Tyler, and his breath hitched.

“I-I loose my breath, when you're walking in”

“Are we late?!” Taylor asked, as she was just exhausted as Tyler was. She leaned down against the wall, catching her breath.

He could feel his heart beating against his chest.

He didn't know why he was feeling like this. He didn't feel like this every time he looked at Taylor, but for some reason, that God knows why, he felt like there were.. butterflies in his stomach? What the hell is wrong with him.

“Cause when our eyes lock, it's like my heart stops”

What made it worse was that Taylor had the audacity to to smile, and wave at him. He could practically faint any second he looks at her longer.

He shyly waved back, looking down. Thankfully, Taylor was too tired to notice the flustered look on his face.

He wished he wasn't falling for his friend, but her smile, and the song that was playing on his earphones were making it harder.

He wouldn't be surprised if she made his knees drop the next time he saw her.

It feels like something's over him.

---------

Hee hee hoped you like this low quality made chapter :3

The song suggestion for my friend :3
(HERE YUI—not real name— I HOPE YOJ LIKE THE FACT THAT I PUT YOHR HSUBAND'S SONG KN THIS 🙄 /j)

The song is “Loose My Breath” by Stay Kids if you're wondering 🤷‍♂️

I raged quitted so much writing this BECAUSE WATTPAD KS KILLING ME WITH THE FONTS AND GLITCHES WHICH SUBTRACTS 20% OF MY WORK 😡 (even though this is 500 words 🌚)