Vol. 2 Cold Star - Ch. 08 Unexpectedly Disappointed

Ji Xing followed Han Ting on a tour for a whole day, and in the evening, he had a conversation with a group of Chinese engineers. At 6pm, Han Ting went back to the hotel after work, and Ji Xing followed him back.

After a tiring day, she was a little tired, leaning on the back of the seat and looking at the sunset outside the window. Her head was filled with what she saw and felt, and she had a lot of thoughts, but she didn't know where to start.

On the way back, she was quiet all the way, occasionally sighing deeply.

The slightly drunken sunset shone through the car window, and the car was hazy.

Tang Song looked back and saw Han Ting leaning on the back seat with his eyes closed, and seemed to be asleep.

He guessed he was exhausted today.

He originally thought that Han Ting invited her to visit and handed her over to the staff, but he didn't expect that he would take her with him personally and accompany her for a whole day.

When they arrived at the hotel, Ji Xing said, "Mr. Han, can I treat you to dinner? To Thank you."

Han Ting agreed.

Ji Xing said again: "Boss Han, let's not eat in the hotel, okay? There is a pub on the corner, and it's full of locals. I think the food there must be delicious. You've been in the hotel for a long time, you can change the taste."

Han Ting came back to his senses: "I think you want to eat."

Ji Xing felt really possessed. Nothing can escape his eyes. She has coveted that store for a long time, but she dared not go to the bar alone abroad. Today, she dragged Han Ting along, killing two birds with one stone.

She smiled: "Then... do you have other choices? I don't care."

Han Ting put his hands in his pockets: "Let's go to that one."

"Hey." She followed.

It was less than eight o'clock, it was dinner time, and the pub was doing very well and was full of people.

Ji Xing found two seats by the bar and sat down with Han Ting. As soon as she sat down, she asked the waiter for two beers.

Han Ting said, "I don't drink."

"Ah? You don't drink?" Ji Xing said regretfully, and then said, "It's okay, I'll have two cups."

Han Ting: "..."

"German beer is really good. I have a cup every night in the hotel. But I think this store should taste better." Ji Xing sat on a high stool with her legs crossed. After entering the bar, she was obviously much more relaxed.

Han Ting curled the corners of his lips as a response, but didn't say anything.

There were many people in casual clothes in the bar, but there were also many white-collar workers in suits who had just got off work, so it was not surprising that Han Ting sat in a suit. There were really no Asians, all of them were white-skinned and blue-eyed, with blondes, redheads, and brown hair.

Ji Xing opened the menu and found that most of them were simple meals, such as hamburgers and fries. She realized something was wrong and said, "Mr. Han, there is no main course here. Do you want to change places?"

"No need." He ordered a pork elbow, and seeing that she was still secretly glancing at the hamburger, he recommended, "German pork elbow is a specialty."

"Then I'll order this too." She happily closed the menu and ordered the meal.

Two large glasses of beer were served on the table, and Ji Xing asked, "Mr. Han, you never drink?"