Vol. 3 Silent Star - Ch. 13 No Weaknesses

That night, the wind was very strong, but Ji Xing had no dreams all night, and slept very soundly in Han Ting's arms.

She woke up at six o'clock the next morning, kicked her legs and opened her eyes, Han Ting was still asleep, his face was calm and peaceful. But this trace of tenderness was fleeting. Because of her careless kick, his eyebrows frowned and he woke up. He squinted slightly to adapt to the light, and then he regained clarity.

Ji Xing lay beside him, looking at him with bright eyes.

It was rare that she woke up before him. "It's rare." He said, his voice a little hoarse.

She pecked his lips and took credit: "It must be because you slept with me, you are very relieved, so you slept very well."

She talked nonsense, but he said: "That's it."

"Did you sleep well yesterday?" He put his arms around her waist and pulled her small body into his arms.

"Great. I didn't even dream. I slept till dawn." She snuggled into his arms and rubbed the stubble on his chin affectionately.

He was a little distracted for a moment, his lips brushed across her forehead, and he turned over to kiss her.

Ji Xing: "Woo~~"

The intense scene on the porch yesterday was still vivid in her mind, and it was even more intense this morning.

Ji Xing was tossed around by him until tears welled up in her eyes. He was not as unbearable as he was yesterday, but he was particularly tolerant today, stretching the battle line to an infinite length, making her wail: "Did you take medicine?"

This was of course a suicide plea.

She was sobbing and moaning, but it sounded particularly seductive to him.

It was almost eight o'clock, and Ji Xing was still lying on the bed pretending to be a corpse.

Han Ting had finished washing up and was tying his tie in front of the dressing mirror.

Ji Xing turned her eyes to look at him and asked, "You live with me, so can't you do exercise in the morning?"

Han Ting: "I just did exercise."

"..." Ji Xing said, "I'm not your exercise equipment!" 

He muttered, "You pinched my waist purple."

Han Ting curled his lips and said nothing. When he just raised his arm, the pain in his back became more obvious. He took the medicine prescribed by the doctor before taking a shower, and he didn't know if the effect of the medicine had not yet taken effect.

She got up and got out of bed: "But there is a gym downstairs, I will get you a card then."

"No hurry." Han Ting said.

The doctor told him to do as little exercise as possible during this period, and he probably won't continue to exercise for the time being.

The two of them had a simple breakfast of toast and milk and went out.

Arrived at the company and entered the elevator.

The two people's capable and neat figures were reflected on the elevator wall, looking at each other in the mirror and exchanging glances.

Ji Xing had long put away the relaxed and lively side in front of him, her face was calm and steady, ready to welcome a new day of work.

Ding.

To the 31st floor.

Ji Xing said, "Goodbye."

Han Ting said, "Goodbye."