Vol. 2 Cold Star - Ch. 21 Charity Dinner

Ji Xing felt that she was being tortured to death by Han Ting. The so-called calmness was all an illusion. He definitely held a grudge. He must be taking revenge on her. He must be.

She lay on the bed in his bedroom on the second floor. The grey smoke-coloured bed was like the sea in the middle of the night. She was a fish struggling helplessly in the rolling waves, a slippery fish, twisting and turning in vain in his grasp.

She couldn't tell what kind of mood she was in. She seemed a little afraid of him, but she didn't resist; it seemed that she knew it was a bad thing, but there was a trace of exciting expectation.

And he was like an experienced fisherman. In the dim light, his eyes were fixed on the slightest expression on her face, and his hands easily pulled out her muscles and skinned her.

Ji Xing opened her mouth and breathed rapidly. She was a fish thrown ashore, jumping and turning in vain under his teasing fingers. She bit her lips tightly and stubbornly kept silent, not wanting to show that she was too pleasing to him.

But today he seemed to be particularly patient and had a certain kind of evil taste. He would not let her have her way. When he realized that she could not bear it any longer, he withdrew his action. The castle in the air collapsed instantly.

After several times, Ji Xing was tortured to death by him, feeling ashamed and annoyed: "You are perverted!"

"What?" He pretended not to know and fiddled her nose with his fingers. "You didn't make a sound, so I thought you were not happy. ... If you feel comfortable, you have to tell me clearly."

Ji Xing gritted her teeth: "Yes. I just don't like it. Don't touch me." Then she rolled to the side of the bed.

He pulled her back and put her in his arms: "Ji Xing, the hardest part of your body is your mouth." His voice was hoarse, and he pinched her, "Other places are soft."

Her face was hot and her heart was irritable by his words, and now he was serious.

"Ah..." Her heartbeat stopped instantly, and she hugged his neck tightly.

Han Ting took a breath calmly and said in a hoarse voice: "I'm not lying, the voice is nice."

She was so amused by him that she couldn't raise her head and wanted to run away.

He pushed her back and said: "Run away after having fun? It's not kind."

She didn't want to be embarrassed and retorted: "You are no longer useful, why don't I run away?"

He was surprised and then laughed: "This is just the beginning. You will suffer later."

"Ah!"

Skin to skin, she stared into his eyes, and suddenly didn't know what he saw in her.

However, he still gave her a full feeling, and she actually liked his breath, and she felt inexplicably comfortable when she was close to him.

She hugged him and closed her eyes gently.
...

The sun set and the moon rose, and dusk fell.

Night fell outside the window.

Ji Xing lay on the bed drowsy, she squinted her eyes and glanced out the window. It's autumn, and it's getting dark early. She thought vaguely.

There was a sound of dripping water in the bathroom, and she closed her eyes and squinted for a while. 

Gradually, the sound of water disappeared. After a while, there was a sound of the door opening, and Han Ting came out. The bed beside her sank slightly.