Vol. 4 Extra A Courtyard Full of Stars - The Third Year

At the end of the second year after marriage, the market share of Hanhaixingchen's 3D printed implantable medical device products had reached 25%; the Dongyang-Qihui AI talent pool was also fully established. 

Han Ting and Ji Xing's work pressure was greatly reduced.

It was at this time that Ji Xing became pregnant.

In the second year after marriage, the two stopped using contraception and let everything take its course.

That time, Han Ting went on a business trip to the UK for a week. Ji Xing felt that she was sleepy and lazy, and didn't want to accompany him. She said she was too lazy to take a plane and wanted to stay in China.

Han Ting asked her jokingly: "Don't you feel anxious when I'm gone for a week?"

Ji Xing said: "I'm tired of seeing you every day. I'm going to go and play with Xiao Meng and the others."

Han Ting said: "Okay."

Before leaving, he said: "The relationship between husband and wife is becoming increasingly dull."

Ji Xing: "..."

Before returning from the UK, Han Ting called her and asked if she wanted to drink tea.

Ji Xing knew that he was going to bring her a gift, and said with interest: "Yes. I want to drink that Earl Grey tea."

Han Ting said: "Wait obediently."

"Hmm~"

British tea is very good. Ji Xing put down the phone that day and went to the mall to buy a set of exquisite tea sets, waiting for Han Ting to come back, making some snacks and making afternoon tea. The two of them sat leisurely in the yard drinking tea and talking, wouldn't it be wonderful.

As a result, after Han Ting came back, he threw her a bottle of mineral water.

Ji Xing was puzzled, rummaged around in his luggage, and asked: "You only brought me this?"

Han Ting said: "Don't you want to drink tea? I brought you the water for making tea, go make tea."

Ji Xing: "..."

She was so angry that she screamed and pounced on him to scratch him, but she failed to scratch him, so she rolled around on the bed.

The two of them hadn't seen each other for a week, so naturally they missed each other and were sick of each other for a long time.

According to Ji Xing's later judgment, their first child should have been conceived that time.

Ji Xing was very excited when she learned that she was pregnant. On the way home from the hospital, she chattered all the way, talking about how to pay attention to food, clothing, housing and transportation in the future, how to do prenatal education, and even talked about what to do when the child reaches puberty in the future.

After she finished talking, she looked at Han Ting again. He was quite calm, listening to her carefully, occasionally chatting with her, and looked thoughtful.

Ji Xing asked: "What are you thinking about?"

Han Ting scratched his eyebrows and said: "What to name the child."

Ji Xing laughed at him: "It's too early!" and then said, "Don't you want grandpa or parents to name it?"

Han Ting said: "No. We will do it ourselves."

Regarding the child, Han Ting did not show much emotional ups and downs at first, but began to pay attention to her diet and work and rest, and accompanied her for daily exercise and walks. Until one time when he accompanied her to a prenatal check-up and ultrasound, he saw the little bean on the screen slowly growing up and starting to show its little hands and head.