Vol. 2 Cold Star - Ch. 17 Wine Toast

After the conference, several smart entrepreneurs gathered together and discussed inviting the organizer and several important guests to dinner to express their gratitude. The so-called gratitude was actually an opportunity to get acquainted and build connections. After all, in today's entrepreneurial display, everyone's company is powerful. If those bosses need to cooperate in the future, it will be a great opportunity.

Ji Xing had no objection. When she worked for others before, she was very reluctant to socialize, but now she is no longer good at it, and she is even more proactive. It can be said that she is in the world and cannot help herself.

After discussing it, several people decided to go to the guests separately.

A boy said: "Ji Xing, you go to find Mr. Han. He has the biggest cards. You performed the best in today's speech, so you must have the biggest face. Go to him."

Ji Xing was in a good mood, and said "Oh", and went to find Han Ting.

Some people in the hall began to leave. The guests in the first few rows were all industry giants. Everyone was busy at ordinary times, and it was rare to see them. After the show, they gathered in twos and threes to chat about things.

When Ji Xing came over, Han Ting was talking to several CEOs: "The data collection of early lung cancer is progressing smoothly..."

When he saw Ji Xing coming over, he briefly ended the conversation and looked at her: "What's up?"

Several other men also recognized Ji Xing and looked at her with interest.

Ji Xing nodded and smiled: "Boss Han, we, the younger generation, would like to invite you to dinner to express our gratitude. I wonder if you have time."

Han Ting looked at a few entrepreneurs not far away and saw that they were making appointments separately. 

He saw their plan at a glance and thought it was childish.

Before he spoke, CEO Chen spoke up and said: "It's a coincidence. We have a party tonight."

Ji Xing was stunned and realized that their idea was too simple. They cleverly thought they could invite the CEOs to dinner. But their time is precious, and they have a social party today. Why should they give face to these little people?

Just when she was embarrassed, Han Ting said, "I can't join your group. If you are interested, you can come to ours." Looking back at his friends, "Old Chen, do you have any objections?"

"It's okay, let's have a meal together. Ji Xing? I remember correctly, I have a deep impression of you." Mr. Chen is very easy-going and said with a smile.

Several other CEOs also expressed their welcome.

The standard was immediately upgraded.

Ji Xing was in a dilemma. She looked back at her new friends and then at Han Ting.

Han Ting locked his eyes on her, saw her entanglement, but pretended not to know, and asked, "What's wrong?"

Ji Xing said, "It's mainly... I have an appointment with a friend, and I can't go alone."

Han Ting smiled lightly, "Then you go back."

Ji Xing nodded, although she was very sorry, she could only turn around and leave.

Mr. Chen glanced at her back and said, "This girl is really honest."

Han Ting smiled and said nothing.

Ji Xing returned to her friends a little disappointed and said, "Boss Han has something to do and can't come."

Xia Lu said, "I didn't invite Boss Zhu either. They have their own small party and invited me. I can't refuse. I won't participate in your party. Sorry."