Vol. 2 Cold Star - Ch. 25 Coaxing Angry Girlfriend

Ji Xing thought Han Ting would contact her at night, but her phone was silent all night.

The next day, Ji Xing ignored Han Ting all day.

Han Ting did call her once, but she was angry at the time, and she hung up reflexively when she saw his name on the phone. She was frustrated and wanted to wait for him to call again. However, the phone was silent since then.
Ji Xing was angry and hurt, but fortunately she had work to do during the day, so she didn't have to think too much.
In the afternoon, the phone was still silent.

She was in a meeting all afternoon, one was to discuss and supervise the implementation details of the year-end bonus distribution; although there has always been an equal atmosphere within Xingchen, but when it comes to individual interests, it must be distributed according to work and merit, and it cannot be a big pot meal that dampens the enthusiasm of excellent employees. 

Second, Hanhai's bone fusion product won the gold medal internationally, which was a big blow to Xingchen. Some people within Xingchen believe that their own fusion product is still in the trial stage, so they can relax a little and spend more energy on developing other bone products.

Ji Xing refused: "I have said it many times, you can't hide away. What if Hanhai's next overlapping product is worse than ours? Why hide again? Instead of wasting time, we might as well think about how to optimize the existing product parameters, save more materials, and shorten the printing time."

Xiao Zuo said: "We have to hire another batch of technicians."

Ji Xing nodded and thought for a while: Xingchen has come to this point, the product system has become stable, and we can start to consider round A financing. With a new source of funds, the company's expansion will be much smoother.

She got off work with a lot of thoughts and went home.

The house was empty, and Tu Xiaomeng was not there.

She opened the refrigerator to make food, but the refrigerator seemed to have been swept, and there was not even yogurt. She opened the phone to order takeout, but saw that there were no messages or missed calls.

She felt like her heart was pulled, and she missed that person a little. She lay on the bed absent-mindedly, and didn't understand how it turned out like this.

When she was absent-minded, her phone suddenly rang, and she was startled. It was Han Ting.

She immediately picked up the phone, put it to her ear but didn't say anything, waiting for him to speak.

Han Ting paused and asked, "What are you doing?"

Ji Xing whispered, "At home...what are you doing?"

Han Ting: "Open the door."

Ji Xing was stunned, and immediately ran to open the door in her slippers. Han Ting stood at the door in a black windbreaker, looking at her calmly, took out the phone and put it in his pocket.

Ji Xing didn't say anything, turned around and walked into the house.

Han Ting followed her into the house, closed the door, and followed her into the room. He glanced at her bedroom calmly, which was clean and pink. There was a faint cream-like fragrance in the air, which was consistent with the familiar smell on her body.

He closed the door behind him and glanced at her. She looked at the floor with her eyes, her cheeks puffed up, as if he owed her millions.

Han Ting didn't know what she was thinking, and suddenly reached out and poked her cheek with his index finger.
It deflated.