Vol. 3 Silent Star - Ch. 09 Taken Hostage

Tang Song rushed out immediately. As soon as he came out of the cloakroom, he heard the roar of a car starting in the garage downstairs. He rushed to the balcony, jumped over the railing, stepped on the tree and landed on the ground in two or three steps, and ran to the lawn, but he was not as fast as Han Ting's car, which was on the road. He drifted and slid into the distance at a high speed, and the taillights disappeared in the dark night.

Tang Song was sweating profusely, took out his mobile phone and dialled a number: "Grandpa, something happened!" He quickly recounted what happened just now.

On the other side, after listening to his story, Grandpa Han said in a calm tone: "Calm down first. I think this matter is strange. Don't lose your composure when he gets into trouble. Think about the whole story and what he said."

Tang Song recalled and repeated Han Ting's words: "Ji Xing is in Zhu Houyu's hands. He wants two million US dollars."

After saying that, he was stunned.

Mr. Han said: "First, he didn't say kidnapping. At such a critical moment, he didn't use the most accurate words to express his words? It's not his style. He is hinting at you, it's not kidnapping. Second, two million US dollars weighs thirty or forty kilograms, it's a burden to run away with it. Besides, Zhu Houyu's hundreds of millions of assets have been destroyed, and he only wants two million US dollars?" 

Tang Song immediately said: "Zhu Houyu's offer is just a cover. He doesn't want money.”

After saying this, he calmed down completely, and suddenly understood what Han Ting meant.

[Call the police immediately. She should be trapped in the community, and there is no surveillance inside. But outside are big roads, and there are cameras everywhere, and traces can be found.]

How could Zhu Houyu not know about the Skynet cameras? How fast is Han Ting's network and work efficiency, how could Zhu Houyu not know?

[Contact my uncle and Minister Jiang, and ask them for help. Be sure to keep her safe.]

After finding the location, Zhu Houyu can be dealt with, but do not hurt Ji Xing.

Old man Han sighed: "If I, an old man, still have a good brain, Zhu Houyu should have followed Xiao Xingxing into the house and held her hostage. Now, he is at Xiao Xingxing's house."

He said: "As for why Han Ting only hinted and did not make it clear, you know better than me."

Of course, Tang Song understood.

Han Ting knew that Zhu Houyu had been cornered and didn't care about running away. He just wanted to die with him. And he couldn't bear the other possible outcome - Zhu Houyu saw the police before seeing Han Ting and attacked Ji Xing under provocation. Because he didn't want money or reconciliation at all.

Han Ting's bet was to divert Zhu Houyu's attention from Ji Xing to him before the police arrived. Then the police arrived, and they could arrest or kill him.

"I understand." Tang Song was about to hang up the phone, and the old man whispered another sentence, and then said: "Be prepared."

Tang Song's heart skipped a beat, and he nodded: "Okay."

In the early morning in Beijing, there was little traffic.

Han Ting was driving fast on the road. The night was reflected in his dark pupils, like an abyss without waves.

Zhu Houyu said clearly on the phone that he was at Ji Xing's house.

It would take Tang Song only a few minutes to decipher what he meant, and the police would be very fast. He just had to get there first and delay for a few minutes.