Vol. 1 Stars - Ch 11 Indifference and Desolation

A new week of cold fronts hit Beijing, and the temperature dropped sharply. Pedestrians on the street were fully armed, wearing thick hats, scarves and masks to resist the severe cold.

If you walk on the street without a hat, the strong wind will blow your brain half cold.

In such a cold climate, Ji Xing is unusually happy. After work, she finally has time to relax and enjoy the atmosphere of the coming Spring Festival. On this weekend, Shao Yichen accompanied her shopping to buy clothes for the annual meeting.

Last month, the mall was full of Christmas atmosphere, and the music of Merry Christmas was everywhere. In just one month, the Christmas tree and Santa hat disappeared, replaced by Chinese knots and red lanterns, and the music was changed to congratulations on making a fortune and bringing good luck.

The two took the escalator upstairs. Ji Xing stood on the higher step, resting her chin on Shao Yichen's shoulder, and whispered in his ear: "I've been so busy recently that I haven't been with you well. I'll be with you all day today~~"

Shao Yichen paid attention to the elevator and said: "Well, accompany me to buy you clothes."

Ji Xing chuckled, pretended to bite his neck, and stood up straight.

Shao Yichen stared at her.

"What are you looking at?"

"You haven't lost weight, your face is full of flesh." Ji Xing was furious and punched him.

He smiled, put his hand in his pocket, and accidentally took out two or three coins, he didn't know where they came from.

"I don't carry money when I go out now. Give it to me." Ji Xing stretched out her hand to him.

Shao Yichen said: "Three dollars, buy a kiss."

"Deal!" Ji Xing grabbed the money in his palm and pecked him on the lips.

Shao Yichen smiled: "Watch your feet."

The escalator reached the end, she fell back and walked upstairs.

He poked her waist and she turned around.

"I'll sell you a kiss too." He hugged her and kissed her lips. He gently grasped her little fist and scratched it, and the coins returned to his hand.

Ji Xing blushed with laughter, and pounced into his arms like a little monster and fluttered a few times.

Passing by a men's clothing store, she pulled him in.

Shao Yichen was surprised: "Aren't you buying clothes?"

"The clothes of the male model in the window will definitely look super handsome on you." Ji Xing dragged him into the store without saying anything, and asked the waiter to give him the clothes on the model to try. As expected, he was very handsome. He was tall and thin, a natural clothes hanger.

The more she looked at him, the more proud she felt. She went forward to help him with his clothes in a pretentious manner, and unnecessarily declared her sovereignty.

"Just buy this set, it looks good on you."

When checking out, she rushed to hand over her credit card and hooked his chin with her finger: "Sister got a bonus, I'll support you."

The waiter smiled and paid the bill.

Shao Yichen rolled his eyes at her and let her do what she wanted. Suddenly remembering something, he asked, "Have you talked to HR?"

"No, I'll wait until after the annual meeting. What about you?"

"Promotion, 40% salary increase."

"Oh my god! You're great." Ji Xing looked back at the cashier, "Give me back my money, he'll pay for it himself."