Vol. 4 Extra A Courtyard Full of Stars - The First Year

In the first year of marriage, Han Ting and Ji Xing did not plan to have children immediately.

They were too busy with work. Whether it was the establishment of the Dongyang-Qihui AI talent pool or the business development of Hanhai Xingchen in its early years, it required a lot of time and energy. Ji Xing had no time to get pregnant and have a baby, so the two took contraceptive measures.

One time, Han Ting took Ji Xing back to his parents' home in the west for dinner. Han's mother mentioned inadvertently that Ji Xing looked too thin and asked her to take her to the hospital one day.

Ji Xing did not understand the implication of her mother-in-law, and was moved to agree.

Han Ting said: "She just had a physical examination at the company last month, and she is in good health, so don't worry about it."

Han's mother didn't say anything, and Ji Xing reacted belatedly.

After returning home that night, after washing up and getting into bed, Ji Xing suddenly asked: "Han Ting, do you want a child?"

Han Ting said: "Let it be."

Ji Xing said: "What do you mean by let it be? I'm on contraception now."

Han Ting said: "What I mean by let it be is psychological. If I want a child one day, I will."

Ji Xing then asked again: "In the past, have you ever suddenly wanted a child?"

Han Ting thought about it seriously and said: "I haven't thought about it deliberately. Maybe I think I don't have much time to spend with you."

Ji Xing was stunned, went up and hugged his waist, and said: "I think so too. It feels like there's not enough time for just the two of us."

Han Ting was silent for a while, and suddenly said: "I'll take you out for a ride tomorrow."

Ji Xing's eyes lit up: "Really?"

"Really."

"Can you not work tomorrow?"

Han Ting said: "Let the vice presidents handle even the biggest things." He stroked her soft hair and asked, "Is there anywhere you want to go?"

Ji Xing couldn't think of it for a while. If it were two or three years ago, she would have promised a lot of places she wanted to go, but now there is nothing she particularly wants to go.

Han Ting saw that she had difficulty choosing, and said: "Then I'll pick a place and take you to the temple tomorrow."

"Okay." She agreed happily and asked, "Is it far?"

Han Ting looked at her: "If it's far, you won't go?"

"I have to go even if it's far." She said, "I'll go wherever you go."

The next morning, Ji Xing got up, still in her pajamas, and ran to the kitchen to busy herself.

When Han Ting went downstairs for breakfast, his aunt had already put the breakfast on the table, and Ji Xing was busy at the kitchen counter.

"What are you doing?" He went over to see her, and saw that she was busy boiling eggs, boiling vegetables, baking bacon, making sandwiches, washing and cutting fruits.

She was very excited and said, "Today we are going on an autumn outing. I think we should not go to the restaurant for lunch. Picnics are the most interesting, so I made some lunch boxes to take with me. I have prepared a small basket."

Han Ting couldn't help laughing at her mind full of tricks, and asked jokingly, "According to your attitude, do you need to bring a piece of cloth to spread on the grass?"