Vol. 3 Silent Star - Ch. 15 Fraud News

The doctor quickly developed a detailed surgical treatment plan. After Ji Xing got Han Ting's medical records and detailed physical parameters, she printed out a bone fixator customized for Han Ting's own situation inside Hanhai Xingchen.

She replaced Han Ting's real identity information, personally checked the raw materials, and waited in front of the printer to supervise. Vice President Wang jokingly asked her who made her so nervous. Ji Xing laughed and said it was a college classmate.

After the fixator passed the test, it was sent to the hospital.

She ran to Han Ting's ward and took a look. He was sleeping with a peaceful face. The nurse said that he had just fallen asleep with great difficulty. Ji Xing did not disturb him and went back to work overtime. Jiang Huai was not there, and Han Xing had a lot of things to deal with.

The work was already busy, and there were some minor problems in the middle.

Some media reported that the prices of Dongyang and Hanxing's implantable device products were too high, even higher than the prices of imported products, which greatly increased the burden on patients. This matter has been quite popular on the Internet.

Ji Xing felt that the media was making trouble for no reason.

She clicked on the comments of netizens, and someone actually scolded Dongyang for being black-hearted and unscrupulous. Ji Xing originally wanted to reply with a small account: "Idiot!", but after thinking about it, she gave up.

However, there were also many reasonable netizens who criticized the media:
"Why can't domestic products be higher than imported ones?"

"Can they give it to you for free? It doesn't cost money to do research and development, just use your keyboard."

"A bag from Hermès costs hundreds of thousands, go and scold it first."

"It's rare that you have to criticize a high-tech national brand, are the editor bored?"

She liked each one.

Chen Ningyang asked her if she wanted to make a statement on the price issue.

Ji Xing said: "Don't pay attention. The high and low prices are market rules, and people with eyes can tell the difference. It's a compliment to issue a statement to such a low-IQ media."

Chen Ningyang: "Okay."

Several small media made a fuss for a while, but Hanxing officials ignored it, as if they didn't take the clown seriously, and the matter automatically dissipated and no one cared.

Han Ting had surgery the next day, which happened to be Saturday.

Ji Xing didn't care about working overtime the night before, and ran to the hospital early in the morning.

Han Ting still looked bad, but he was in good spirits. Seeing her dark circles, he asked, "Did you stay up late yesterday?"

Ji Xing touched her eyes: "Eh? Is it that obvious?" She leaned over to his bed, touched his hand affectionately, and whispered, "Jiang Huai is not here at this time, and I have to take care of many things. Otherwise, I could have asked for leave yesterday to accompany you."

Han Ting said, "No need. I just have a little problem, not a terminal illness."

"Bah!" Ji Xing raised her hand, patted his mouth lightly, and glared at him.

He couldn't help but smile.

"I have to stay in bed for two or three weeks after the operation," Han Ting reached out and touched her head, from her fluffy temples to her soft cheeks, and then to her chin, he said, "You should be careful and pay attention to everything. If something happens during this period, no one can help you, you have to rely on yourself."