Chapter 21 - Cant Be With You.

3rd POV

Craig let out a curse as Tweek pulled the bandages tighter. The pain was sharp and unexpected, making him wince.

Craig: "What the hell, man?!" he exclaimed, his hand gripping the bedsheets tightly.

Tweek: "That's what you get for spying me on the window!"

Craig huffed in annoyance, his temper flaring a bit.

Craig: "I wasn't spying, dammit! I was just... checking on you. You were with Nathan, and I wanted to make sure you were okay."

Tweek: "Still! And if I didn't look up, you would've seen everything!"

Craig's face flushed a bit at the reminder of what could have been. He tried to play it cool.

Craig: "Yeah, well, I didn't. Just... focus on what you're doing, okay? I want this to actually heal me, not kill me."

Tweek then ties up the bandages and then goes to grab the towel and then dips it in the bucket twice and then puts it on Craig's forhead

Craig closed his eyes as the cold towel touched his forehead, the coolness providing some relief from the lingering ache.

Craig: "Is this a part of your special medicine too?" he asked, his voice a bit softer now.

Tweek: "Just to keep you calm."

The towel felt good on his forehead, and Craig could feel the tension in his body starting to ease.

He cracked one eye open to look at Tweek, but the other eye stayed closed.

Craig: "It's working," he muttered, his voice a bit quieter.

Tweek watched as Craig's face relaxed, his eyes closed and his breathing becoming more even and slow.

It was strange to see the normally stoic and cold knight looking so vulnerable and human. Tweek couldn't help but feel a pang of something in his chest.

After a few moments, Tweek spoke in a low, hushed voice.

Tweek: "You know, you're not as much of a jerk as you make everyone think you are."

Craig's eye flickered open at the sound of Tweek's voice. He looked at the other boy, a hint of surprise on his face.

Craig: "You're the only one who thinks that." he said, his voice a bit gruff, yet with less bite than usual.

Tweek chuckled softly, a hint of a smile tugging at the corners of his mouth.

Tweek: "I doubt that. You just hide behind that tough guy act, but you care more than you let on."

Craig's eyes widened a bit, not used to being read so easily.

Craig: "Hah, shows what you know."

he tried to reply with a hint of bravado, but the effect was somewhat ruined by the fact that he was currently lying half-naked on Tweek's bed with a towel on his head.

Tweek raised an eyebrow, a small smile playing on his lips.

Tweek: "Oh, really? Then why were you so worried about me when I was with Nathan, huh?"

Craig's cheeks flushed a bit at the mention of that.

Craig: "I wasn't worried," he denied, averting his gaze.

Craig: "I just... I didn't like seeing you with him. That's all."

Tweek's smile widened, the sight of Craig getting flustered adorable to him.