chapter 8 - Cannibal

3rd POV

Nathan: "Great! Milo, can you get the food ready?"

millo then nods and then goes to the kitchen to prepare food for them

craig watches the cook go to the kitchen as he keeps his mouth shut, and he stays silent for a while. He then looks at Molly and Nathan curious about what they talked about earlier.

they both sat in the chair, waiting for their food to be served to them

craig leans back against his chair while he stares at Nathan and Molly, curious about what they were talking about earlier before their food comes.

after a while, the food came, and craig was surprised by how good it looked. He glances at the others before speaking

Craig: "The food is good, I must say -"

tweek then clears his throat

Craig: "What? I'm only saying the food looks good."

tweek: "It's not food.."

Craig: "What is it?"

Molly: "Ohhh yeah, I forgot to tell you it's human body parts -"

craig immediately spits out everything in his mouth, and he looks around startled at first, and then his face turns pale as he looks at Molly and Nathan.

Craig: "WHAT THE HELL DO YOU MEAN IT'S HUMAN BODY PARTS?"

Molly: "So, as you know.. people serve what the king likes, right?..."

Craig: "And you're telling me that this lunatic likes to EAT HUMANS??"

Tweek: "The word is cannibal."

Craig: "I KNOW WHAT CANNIBAL MEANS IDIOT. WHY THE HELL ARE YOU GUYS FINE WITH IT?? WHY AREN'T YOU SCARED?"

craig is breathing heavily as he asks them that

Molly: "I think we need to tell this story again.."

Tweek: "NOT AGAIN!"

tweek then bang his head on the table after he said that. craig watched tweek, slamming his head on the table as he looked at molly, waiting to hear the backstory.

Molly: "Once upon a time.."

Craig: "Seriously?"

Molly: "Just listen.."

Craig: "Fine.."

craig rolls his eyes and waits for her to start talking.

Flashback

10 years ago, Nathan was 9 years old. When he was in that age, his life turned upside down when the war happened.

The other kingdom fought theirs because they didn't accept them and wanted to erase them from life. Nathan was with his M̶o̶m̶ and his siblings Molly and nola, which were 6 and a newborn. They ran from people as they're F̶a̶t̶h̶e̶r̶  the K̶i̶n̶g̶, was attacking the other kingdom with his warriors.

Nathan then looked up from his M̶o̶m̶.

Nathan: "M̶o̶m̶.. when will it stop?"

M̶o̶m̶: "Soon, my darling. It's gonna be over soon. Okay?"

Nathan then nods and hugs his M̶o̶t̶h̶e̶r̶ tightly as he hears screams and cries, and people footsteps are running everywhere. He wanted this nightmare to end very quickly.

Then they hear someone yelling. It was their F̶a̶t̶h̶e̶r̶ .

M̶o̶m̶: "Ah, your F̶a̶t̶h̶e̶r̶  needs my help. Nathan, I need you to take care of your sisters, okay?"

Nathan: "But M̶o̶m̶, you're gonna get hurt!"

M̶o̶m̶: "Nathan, I need you to take care of them. I promise I'll be fine, okay?"

Nathan nodded, and then his M̶o̶m̶ handed him nola into his arms and put Molly down.

M̶o̶m̶: "Now I have to go! Be safe!"

She then ran to go help her H̶u̶s̶b̶a̶n̶d̶  as Nathan took nola and Molly and ran off to find somewhere to hide.

They then hid in the bushes, and they had to hear people screaming, getting hurt, and cries. Nathan then looks up and sees his P̶a̶r̶e̶n̶t̶s̶  there in the distance, trying to fight the Queen of the kingdom and then the Queen, then push T̶h̶e̶m̶ both down and then grabbed her sword and stabbed the F̶a̶t̶h̶e̶r̶  on the head. H̶e̶ was dead. She then pulled out the bloody sword out of the K̶i̶n̶g̶s head, and that's gushing out blood. And then she turns to the M̶o̶t̶h̶e̶r̶. And then stabbed H̶e̶r̶ in the chest as S̶h̶e̶ screamed.

Nathan was traumatized seeing his two P̶a̶r̶e̶n̶t̶s̶  getting killed by someone. Nathan didn't know what to do. He started crying and covered his face with both his hands, wishing that this was a nightmare. Then Nathan heard a baby crying. He turned and saw that one of the warriors grabbed nola and then took her away. He knew that he was weak, but he did not want to lose someone he cared again. He ran towards the warrior as he was dragging Molly along.

Then, after a 20-minute long run, he found the warrior about to stab nola with a sword. Nathan had no time to think he let go of Molly's hand and ran towards the man and attacked him. He had nothing to attack him with. No weapon, no strength, nothing. But he used something else. His teeth. He then proceeded to bite the warriors and used his small hands to rip his skin off, causing the man to have a brutal death.

Once Nathan was done eating almost half of the warriors body, he saw that what he had done was horrible, but he looked to the right and saw his sister nola into Molly's arms. He saved his sister's but still feels quite guilty of what he has done.

Once the war was over, they came out, and Nathan felt like he wanted to try eating another human again. Even though he felt quite guilty. He wanted to.

End of flashback.

Craig looks at Nathan, and he feels a shiver go down his spine as he looks back at molly

Craig: "Oh..."

he didn't know what to say after learning that information, but he had to break the silence.

Craig: "So your brother is a freaking cannibal, and you two are completely fine with that?"

Molly: "And!? Look Craig I swear -"

Nathan: "Molly, stop.

Molly: "But he-"

Nathan: "You're only gonna make it worse, Molly. Craig, you may leave. Tweek, can you take him out?"

Tweek: "Of course your highness."

Craig frowns at Molly for trying to keep defending that lunatic, but then he stays silent when he tells him that he can leave and he glares at tweek

Craig: "You don't need to take me out. I can leave alone."

even if craig says that, he wouldn't leave without tweek, so he was just waiting for tweek to go out with him. tweek then was silent and takes him out

craig frowns at tweek when they walk out of the tunnel he looks at him

Craig: "I can't believe they're fine with eating human flesh, tweek."

craig crosses his arms as he glares at him again, then craig still frowns at tweek as he waits for him to say something about the disturbing fact that he just heard today

Craig: "Are you going to talk? Or do I need to force a word out of your mouth?"

Craig says that rather angrily as he pokes tweek

Tweek: "I don't need to talk if you're talking craig."

craig frowns at tweek, and he just rolls his eyes

Craig: "I just - how are you okay with this? They EAT people. And here you are, acting as if eating humans is normal."

Craig then says as he pokes tweek again to make sure he was still listening.

TBC XD

Word Count: 1200