chapter 34 - kidnapped

WARNING ⚠️: blood, kidnaping, sword in someone's stomach.

3rd POV

BUMP

"Ow!"

Kamilla says as she wakes up, she them then tries to rub her head, but she can't, she looked down and saw that she was tied up in a rope and looked around, she was in a large box, there was a small tiny square window on the front, she tried to move but couldn't.

Then she heard a groan across from her. She became silent and then heard it again, Kamilla then tried to untie herself to crawl over to see what it was.

Kamilla tried biting, using her strength, but nothing, and then heard a soft, weak voice across from her.

Katrina: "Please stop...that won't work..."

Kamilla then stops as she hears her sisters voice and them looks up. She couldn't see that much because from the dark, but she could see her eyes only from the light.

Kamilla: "Katrina? You're alive!"

Kamilla says with relief and joy while holding in her tears because she was told that "strong people don't cry"

Katrina: "Not for long, you know..."

Kamilla: "no no no your gonna live forever, and you're gonna be protected at all cost and -"

Katrina: "There's nothing you can do, Kamilla... I'm gonna die soon no matter what..."

Kamilla: "no no no stop saying that, Katrina!"

Katrina: "You're know it's true, the sword is almost close to my heart, one wrong move of taking it out, and im dead, I know you want me to live but that's not gonna happen."

Kamilla: "no please its not true.."

Katrina: "You have to believe it, Kamilla. I'm gonna die soon, now or later I am."

Kamilla: "And what about kimi?"

Katrina: "She's gonna be sad too. You know she's not tough like us that much. So you have to take care of her."

Kamilla: "You know we're gonna miss you.."

Katrina: "I know.."

Then, the carriage stopped, the two siblings were confused and looked at the small square window, and they could still see the battlefield, but it was almost far away.

And then they heard someone getting out in front of the carriage, Kamilla then touched her pocket to feel if her knife was there, and it was, and she got ready to kill even though she is tied up.

The door flies open, and a knight is there, Kamilla then backs away and is now next to Katrina now. The knight then grabbed Kamilla, but she bit him on his arm. The knight pulled his arm away from her and then held out his gun.

Knight: "If you try any move or try anything, I'll shoot you two."

Then the knight grabs Kamilla again and puts on a blindfold on her, and then Katrina. And then puts a tissue on their noses, and then they blacked out.

---

They then woke up, but all they saw was nothing because they were still blindfold. And then someone took off their blindfolds and the light burned their eyes as they looked up, it was blurry but then it turned clear and they saw 2 knights in front of them.

Knight: "Finally, you two are awake."

Kamilla: "What the fuck do you want?!"

Knight: "we just wanted to talk to you about...something."