Chapter 3: The Brazilian Grand Prix

The Interlagos Circuit buzzed with energy as Serena made her way through the paddock. She had carefully chosen her outfit—a sleek, modern ensemble that balanced class with confidence.

High-waisted trousers and a fitted blouse highlighted her figure without being overly revealing, while her heels added a touch of elegance.

She felt the curious glances from both guests and staff as she walked, each step a reminder that she was a newcomer in this high-octane world.

When Severin finally spotted her, his gaze lingered a moment longer than usual, a subtle recognition of the care she'd put into her appearance.

Dressed in his navy and white racing suit, Severin looked every bit the professional athlete. The suit clung to his muscular frame, a testament to the years of discipline and training that had molded him into one of the sport's top drivers.

"Thanks for coming. I'm glad you made it." Severin said as she approached, his tone neutral but with a hint of warmth.

"Of course. It's not every day you get an invitation to a Grand Prix." Serena replied with a small smile.

Severin nodded, his eyes scanning the bustling paddock. It wasn't just his presence that was drawing attention—people were noticing her too.

"Let's find somewhere quieter." he suggested.

They navigated through the maze of the paddock until they reached a more secluded area—a small room used for team meetings.

The noise outside dimmed as the door closed behind them, leaving them in a pocket of relative calm.

Severin turned to her, his expression serious.

"Before the weekend starts, I wanted to talk about what's going on between us. Last time, we had that kiss, and I won. But it wasn't just about the win—it felt like something shifted."

Serena hesitated, feeling a bit shy as she searched for the right words.

"It's hard to ignore that things changed after that kiss. You won, and I got a breakthrough role... But we can't just rely on something like that every time. I mean, it's not like we can kiss before every race. That would be... impractical." she replied, her cheeks warming slightly.

Severin noticed her flush and found it oddly charming. The memory of her boldness during their first meeting contrasted with her current shyness.

He leaned back slightly, his gaze still locked on hers.

"Maybe you're right. But what if it's not just the kiss? What if it's something more—something about us being in this together?" he said, his tone thoughtful.

Serena nodded slowly.

"Yeah, maybe it's about supporting each other, being there when it counts. I don't know, it feels like we're both trying to make something happen here."

Severin leaned in slightly, his gaze intent.

"So, let's see what happens this weekend. No kiss, just... us being around each other. If things go well, maybe there's more to this than we thought."

They were both silent for a moment, the weight of their situation settling in. This wasn't just a game anymore—it was something deeper, something neither of them fully understood but were willing to explore.

"I'll be in the garage." Serena finally said, breaking the silence.

"Good. Let's see what happens." Severin replied, his gaze still focused on her.

The next few days were a whirlwind of activity. Media day was intense, with reporters hounding Severin about his surprise victory in Miami and the state of the Williams team.