Chapter 20: Viral Scenes

Back in London, Serena's steamy scenes in Bridgerton had gone viral, sending shockwaves through social media and fueling a whirlwind of interviews, press conferences, and public appearances. Each event seemed to amplify the allure of her on-screen chemistry, and the media couldn't get enough.

Serena handled the spotlight with her usual grace, effortlessly maintaining her poise as questions about her character, the show's success, and her future projects flew at her from all directions. But while she was the center of public attention, another storm was brewing behind the scenes—one that had nothing to do with her acting career.

Meanwhile, in the Williams garage, the atmosphere was tense.

Severin Rossi, usually the embodiment of calm under pressure, was a man on edge. He was on the verge of submitting damning evidence against Theo Allard to the FIA, a move that could potentially shake the foundations of the Formula 1 world.

Severin stood in the team's private meeting room, his eyes locked on the documents spread across the table. Julian Schmidt, the team principal, leaned over the papers, his expression serious as he absorbed the gravity of the situation.

"This is serious, Severin. If we take this to the FIA, it's going to cause a massive upheaval. We're talking about potential suspensions, penalties—who knows what else?" Julian said, his voice low.

Severin nodded, his jaw clenched.

"I know, Julian. But we can't ignore this any longer. Theo's been sabotaging us from the inside, and it's about time he's held accountable."

Julian straightened, rubbing his chin thoughtfully.

"What exactly are we dealing with here? You've mentioned leaks and suspicious activity, but how solid is the evidence?"

Severin took a deep breath, his frustration simmering just beneath the surface.

"It's solid. We've got telemetry data that doesn't add up—strategies that were somehow known in advance by Ferrari. The way they've countered our moves, particularly during pit stops, it's too precise to be a coincidence."

Julian frowned, flipping through the documents again.

"And you're sure it's Theo? He's got a lot of connections in the sport. If we go after him, we need to be absolutely certain."

Severin's gaze hardened, his voice steely.

"It's him. The timing of the leaks matches perfectly with when Theo started cozying up to some of our crew. He's been playing us, Julian. And I'm not going to let it continue."

Julian looked up, meeting Severin's determined stare.

"Alright. But if we're going to do this, we need to be prepared for the fallout. Theo's not going to go down without a fight, and his connections could make things messy."

"I'm ready for whatever comes. This isn't just about me—it's about the team. We've worked too hard to let someone like Theo undermine us." Severin replied, his tone resolute.

Julian nodded, the weight of the decision clear in his eyes.

"Then let's move forward. We'll compile everything and submit it to the FIA. But Severin, understand that once this starts, there's no turning back."

Severin extended his hand, a gesture of finality.

"I understand. Let's do it."

Julian shook his hand firmly, a sense of solidarity between them.

"For the team."

Severin left the meeting room with a renewed sense of purpose. The path ahead was fraught with challenges, but for the first time in weeks, he felt a sense of clarity. The battle against Theo wouldn't be easy, but Severin was ready to face it head-on, knowing that the integrity of the sport—and the honor of his team—were worth fighting for.