Chapter 29: A Scandal

The Las Vegas paddock buzzed with an undercurrent of tension, more suffocating than the desert heat. Severin Rossi was on the brink of making history, leading the World Drivers' Championship with the precision and focus that had turned the once-overlooked Williams team into a powerhouse. 

But the closer Severin got to victory, the more his world seemed to unravel, and the source of that unraveling had a name: Theo Allard.

Theo, once Severin's teammate at Ferrari, was now a bitter shadow of his former self. Long past his prime and no longer a contender for the championship, Theo had watched in simmering resentment as Severin surpassed him, leaving Theo's legacy in the dust. 

But rather than accepting his fate, Theo had turned his bitterness into something darker. No longer fighting for the title, he was now driven by a single, twisted goal: sabotage Severin at any cost.

"Watch out for Theo today. He's been cutting it close in the corners, and there's talk in the paddock that he's gunning for you." Severin's race engineer, Paul, warned as they reviewed the strategy before practice. 

Severin clenched his jaw, the frustration boiling just beneath the surface. 

"He's desperate. He knows he's got nothing left but to try and take me out. I'll keep my distance."

But keeping distance was easier said than done. During the last race, Theo had come dangerously close to causing a catastrophic crash, pushing Severin to the very edge of the track, his intentions clear. It was more than just a race—it was a vendetta. And Severin was caught in the crosshairs.

But as intense as the battle on the track was, it was nothing compared to the storm brewing off it.

The rumor hit like a bombshell, its impact spreading far beyond the paddock.

"Exclusive News: Latina Supermodel Candice Hernaez Pregnant with F1 Star Severin Rossi—Is His Relationship with Actress Serena Cordeva Over?

Formula 1's latest scandal involves none other than Severin Rossi, the driver who has quickly risen to fame as the one to beat this season. But it seems he might have more on his plate than just the championship. Recent reports claim that Rossi has been seeing Candice Hernaez, the stunning Spanish supermodel from a prestigious aristocratic family. The two were photographed looking very cozy at a recent charity gala, and now, whispers are circulating that Hernaez is pregnant with Rossi's child.

What's more, it appears Rossi's mother, Valeria Rossi, has been spotted at several events with Hernaez and is even following her on Instagram. Does this mean the Rossi family is already embracing Hernaez as part of their inner circle? And what does this mean for Rossi's current girlfriend, actress Serena Cordeva? Speculation is rampant, with fans and insiders alike wondering if Rossi has returned to his playboy ways.

Others are more skeptical, pointing out that neither Rossi nor Hernaez has confirmed the rumors. But as one insider put it, 'Where there's smoke, there's fire. This kind of story doesn't just come out of nowhere.' 

The coming days will reveal whether there's any truth to these claims, but for now, the world is watching and waiting to see how this drama unfolds."

The spectators also weren't shy to quickly give their opinions about it.

@F1WagGirl: Once a playboy, always a playboy 

@IloveShowbiz14: Rossi's got a history of this. Poor Serena, she should have seen it coming.

@Ilovef155: If you've been following Rossi for a while, this kind of news isn't new. But I must say, Candice is an upgrade visually. She's also Spanish old money like Rossi so that's why they clicked right away. Poor little girlfriend though, turned out she was just like one of Rossi's long list of flings.