Chapter 4: Testing Connections

A man leaned back in the plush armchair of his hotel suite, a glass of rich red wine in his hand.

The dim lighting cast deep shadows across his face, highlighting the sharp angles of his jawline and the intensity in his dark eyes.

His handsome features had often been the subject of media attention—his chiseled cheekbones, the rugged appeal of his tanned skin, and the slightly tousled hair that seemed to frame his face perfectly without effort.

But tonight, none of that mattered to Severin Rossi. His mind was consumed with thoughts of the last two races.

The win in Miami had felt surreal, almost too good to be true.

He had initially brushed it off as a stroke of luck, the perfect storm of strategy and opportunity.

But then Brazil happened... a podium finish that was even more unexpected.

Williams hadn't seen results like this in years, and despite his skills behind the wheel, Severin knew there was something more at play.

The idea gnawed at him: could the strange connection with Serena, the kiss, the tarot reading... it's really affecting all of this, isn't?

He took a slow sip of the wine, savoring the taste as he considered the possibilities.

He wasn't a man prone to superstition, but the results were hard to ignore. Two back-to-back podiums in a car that was far from competitive... it had to be more than coincidence.

Meanwhile, as Serena packed her bags for Mexico, her phone buzzed with a call from Lulu, her manager. Lulu's tone was bright and filled with curiosity.

"Serena, you need to see this. The F1 WAG gossip accounts have got their eyes on you." Lulu said with a hint of amusement.

"What? What are they saying?" Serena asked, her heart skipping a beat.

"Well, they're definitely talking. It seems like they think you and F1 driver Severin Rossi might be a thing..." Lulu replied, sending Serena a link to the posts.

"They're wondering who this 'mysterious brunette' is, especially since Severin doesn't seem to stay single for long."

Serena quickly opened the link and scrolled through the posts. One particular account caught her attention.

@F1WAGWatch: Spotted! Severin Rossi with a new face at the Brazilian GP. Is this the reason behind his recent podium streak? #F1 #SeverinRossi #NewFlame

The comments were a mix of curiosity and speculation:

@SpeedQueen23: Here we go again! Another model. Anyone know who she is?

@RacingFan88: Well, if she's giving him good luck, I'm all for it.

@F1Addict: She's gorgeous but looks different from his usual type. Maybe that's why it's working.

@PinayF1Fan: Heard she's a Filipino actress trying to make it in Hollywood. Interesting match!

Lulu's voice cut through Serena's thoughts.

"This could be big for you, Serena. F1 isn't mainstream like Hollywood, but it's huge in luxury circles and is gaining a massive following thanks to 'Drive to Survive.' This kind of exposure could really boost your profile."

Serena exhaled slowly.

"I'm not sure what to think, Lulu. This whole thing with Severin is... complicated."

"But being associated with him, especially if people think it's real... could open up doors for you. Just be careful. Hollywood and F1 can be equally ruthless."