Chapter Thirteen

-Time skip: 3 months-

It's July and I still haven't taken any summer getaway for myself as a breather yet.

Natsu and I's friendship grew all over the spring season.

Plus, we basically do a lot of fun stuff together.

The entire school accepted our friendship slowly but surely.

I still wore the same boring outfit to school.

Gajeel and Gray became close friends of mine.

Dad already met Natsu, once through Skype, and he was really hyped at the fact that I made new friends.

Seriously?

What's wrong with my parents?

I met Natsu and Zeref's dad thrice via Skype when Natsu was talking to him, and he insisted that I meet him.

Uncle Igneel is witty, sophisticated, gallant and intelligent.

Natsu and I usually have our friendly dates on Fridays.

Levy-chan, Erza, and I have ours on Saturdays.

Mom and I have our bonding on Sundays, but sometimes Natsu joins in from time to time.

He usually comes by on weekdays and sometimes on weekends to sleepover.

He sleeps on my bed.

He kisses my mom good morning, goodbye, and see you later on the cheeks as well.

Mom and Dad gave him permission to barge in our house anytime he likes.

For Earthland's sake, he was even given a key to our house!

We were inseparable since the first day we became best friends.

When we're together he would usually hold my hand, hug me out of nowhere and kiss either my forehead or hair.

And somewhere along the way, I kind of enjoyed it.

"Oi Lucy, we're going to be late! Hurry up!" Natsu yelled from a distance.

I snapped back to reality and noticed that we are now couple of blocks away from school.

I ran to catch up his pace and from this distance, I could already see the swarm of girls blocking the school gates.

One thing I forgot to mention, Natsu became extremely popular this past few months.

"Would you look at that? It seems your fans club has been graciously waiting on you for hours, Natsu-sama!" I teased.

"Don't even start with that, Lucy!" he groaned.

I chuckled lightly.

"I'm not interested in gaining popularity and you know that!" he roared lowly.

"You won the championship on basketball for our school, after all! You should be happy about this!" I smirked playfully.

"The only reason I did that was because you asked me to! I'm not interested in that fans club, unless you're the one leading It." he whined causing me to laugh.

"Not in your wildest dreams, Dragneel." I sniggered.

"Well, one can hope." He grinned and we both laughed in harmony.

When we were already meters away from school, I can already hear the girls squealing.

That's my cue to leave.