back again.

tasias pov | dallas, tx.

we arrived in dallas. everyone received their keycards to the new hotel we were currently at.

"fantasia!" i heard someone yelled right when i was going into my room.

i rolled my eyes and crossed my arms at the sight of her.

"what?"

"its like that now?"

"im tired, and my feet hurt. what do you want?"

"to talk."

"go talk to taraji."

"i smell jealousy."

"yeah well jokes on you. im not jealous."

"did she tell you?"

"tell me what?"

"oh nevermind."

"wait- tell me what?"

"oh nothing. just tell her giselle misses her." she said that and skipped away. im so confused.

i went inside and took me a shower before anything. i was exhausted, but not that exhausted. i needed answers, so i called taraji.

"hey pr‐"

"who's giselle?"

"who?"

"cut the act. who's giselle?"

"beyonce middle name is giselle."

"mhm. goodnight, taraji."

"ta-" i hung up and put my phone on the charger before going to sleep. i jumped back up seconds later to barf. ill be glad when the morning sickness is over with.

■■■ ..

1:11 P.M. | that time.

i have been writing a little something. im not sure how it would sound in a studio, but it's sounds good in my head and when im singing it.

whilst writing, i had an incoming facetime call from my mom. i honestly didn't feel like talking to anyone, but she hasn't done anything to me, so there was no reason for me not to answer her.

"hey"

"hey baby. what's going on?"

"nothing. where's my dad?"

"work."

"oh."

"so, how are you doing? is everything okay?"

"no, im a little irritated, but ill be fine. anyway, i was thinking about going short. what do you think?"

"i already told you, you could rock any style, including a short one. i say go for it."

"im-"

"fantasia?"

"one second, mommy. hi, yes, that's me."

"im derickus. i heard you talking about going short, and no, i wasn't eaves dropping i just overheard your conversation. anyway, i could do it for you."

"i dont kn— can i see some of your work?"

"yes, sure. this is my instagram, and there's a couple of the short styles i've done recently."

his work is pretty good.

"i love love love this burgundy redish color."

"it would go well with your skin tone, and you have the perfect face structure i cant explain it."