Chapter 110

Then slowly I hug him. "Jungkook, can you please be nice to him?" I ask.

There's no respond from him.

Suddenly, I feel so emotional and vulnerable when I am hugging him, so my tears start to fall again.

"Please" I say again and tighten my lips, then I close my eyes.

Right now, I'm so hopeful.

I'm so hopeful of Jungkook.

He's the only one that is with me now.

Despite him hating Taehyung so much, I am hoping for the miracle.

God, please...

Help us.

I feel a warm jacket around my back and I open my eyes.

Jungkook has put a jacket around my back.

I lift my gaze to him.

"Alright... I'll be nice" he says with a poker face.

I feel so touched in my heart and it is showing in my eyes.

I unable to tell him how much he has warmed my heart from his kind gesture of putting on his jacket on me and he listens to me.

I smash myself against him and I hug him tigthly.

"Thank you, Jungkook".

          I'm sitting in the car and look at Jungkook who is standing near to the door on my side.

He bends to me, gently smoothes my hair away from my face.

"I'm going inside for few minutes. Gotta talk to my men and... I'll tell them to be nice to Taehyung, okay?"

I nod.

"Good", he pats my head. "Please wait for me", he says and about to turn to leave but I quickly grab his shirt, I have something to say.

"Jungkook, please promise to me" I say.

"Sure, babe. Don't worry. I always promise myself to do best thing for you" he says.

I smile, "Thank you".

"You're welcome" he says, then turns to leave.

I watch Jungkook going inside.

I really hope he is going to do what he has told me.

I trust him.

So please, Jungkook. Don't dissapoint me this time.

           Taehyung gazes up to Jungkook with a playful smirk.

"What has you said to her?" Jungkook asks with a solemn tone.

"Why? Has that bitch already crying to you?" Taehyung asks.

Jungkook is uneasy when he calls her a bitch.

"You better address her properly", there's a threat in Jungkook's voice.

Taehyung scoffs, "Even though you always fuck her, I have more rights to address her as whatever I like. I am her brother".

Jungkook raise the back of his hand to flash his wedding ring, "I'm her husband. You better watch your fucking dirty mouth and stay away from our business".

Taehyung's eyes flicker and he scoffs in disbelief.

He is speechless.

He feels so betrayed.

Y/n is part of Jeon's family blood but married to a man that is the cause of the family's downfall and sufferings.

To imagine she is actually living happily and smiling meanwhile his mom and him are suffering angers him so much.