Our world

He seemed to think about it for a while, just sitting there in silence. Every second longer I grew more nervous. What if he doesn't feel the same? What if I came on too strongly? I started to get lost in my own trail of thought when out of the blue, he kissed me. It was like nothing I have ever felt before. All the pain and the waiting we had both been through suddenly dissapeared. It was like we were in our own special world where nothing could hurt us. I wished it would never end, that his lips would forever be entwined with mine, yet it ended. He smiled at me and I couldn't help but smile back as he slowly rested his forehead on mine.

After my heart rate finally calmed down, we heared a massive round of applause. Violetta, Romallo and Olga walked slowly down the stairs, applauding us as if to say 'I told you so'. There's no privacy in this house! Vilu ran stright towards us and virtually rugby tackled us back onto the sofa.
"I never thought I would see the day when you two stopped denying it! See Angie, I told you so!" Violetta yelled while Germán looked smitten. Everything was falling into place perfectly when there was a knock on the door.
"Miss Angie, it's for you!"Olga nervously shouted

😜Hi. Sorry for not updating for so long! Just to let you know I have a new book which is a rant book. I know its so 'original' and everyone there are so many but I just started one and it's really fun to write. Sorry for not updating!🌸