Jason

As Olga opens the door I see a smiling face that I haven't seen in years.
"Jason!" I scream and leap off the sofa "What are you doing here?"
He opens his arms wide before swinging me round in the air like he always has.
"Well I just moved here a few days ago and I bumped into Pablo. He told me where I could find you so... here I am!"
"I'm so happy to see you" I smile up at him before he looks over my shoulder to make me turn around.
"Oh, sorry. This is Olga the housekeeper, Romallo who's a family friend that lives here, Violetta my neice and my boyfriend Germán" I blurt out quickly.
Germán comes over and shakes Jasons hand.
"So how do you two know eachother?" Germán asks.
"Oh we go way back. We used to live on the same road as kids and we went to college together too" Jason explains. I am really bad at introductions! "Anyway, I just popped in to say hi so I will see you around Angie" he says while kissing my hand " and it was lovely to meet all of you"
After saying one last goodbye he heads out back home with my number in his hand. I can't believe he is here! We had so many amazing moments and I can't help but smile. Today has been one of the best days yet. I get snapped out of my thoughts by Germán sliding his hands round my waist.
"I quite like you calling me your boyfriend" he whispers seductively into to my ear
"Well you better get used to it, boyfriend"
"Okay, girlfriend" he teases which makes me giggle
"I'll get you back later for that!"

A/n
What do you think about Jason?