Wedding

Dear Diary,

Recently German and I have been getting closer and its amazing. I feel like we are always on the same page and understand each other perfectly. Vilu had a showcase for the studio and she was perfect. I saw a scouter there and I think he took a bit of a shine to her. I don't want to tell her because its so unlikely but I have faith that we will soon get a call... 

Olga and Romallo are starting to get friendly too. Yesterday Vilu and I walked into the kitchen and they were just staring into each others eyes. It was adorable! I hope something happens between them as they belong together.

I closed my diary as I was getting a call from my friend Elise.

"Hey Ang." Elise sung chirpily

"Someone's excited, spill."

"HARRY PROPOSED"

"Oh my god that's amazing, I'm so excited for you! How did he do it?"

"We were at my parents house and a video my grandad left played and it was of him and gran getting married. We watched it and when I turned around he was on one knee with my gran's veil and the ring!"

"That sounds so idyllic!"

"I still can't believe he put that much thought into it. Anyway for the big thing"

"You're not pregnant are you?"

"ANGELES! No I am not. I would like you to be my chief bridesmaid!"

"I would love to!" I squealed into the phone.

"Well we want to get married by Christmas so how about we go dress shopping in a couple weeks time. I know this perfect place where my friend Hillary found her dress and they are all so beautiful."

"Sounds amazing, see you then. Luv oo"

"Luv oo too"

And with that I skipped merrily down the stairs to see German getting back from another important meeting.

"Whats put you in such a good mood?"

"You know my friend Elise? She's got engaged and has asked me to be her chief bridesmaid!" I say before German picks me up and whisks me around. When he puts me down he smiles contently at me before saying "I really do love you Angie. and I hope one day it will be our wedding you are so excited about."