Seriously Vilu?

"So you HAVE been talking about it! Angie why didn't you tell me!" screamed Vilu excitedly.

"No Vilu thats not whats happening. End of. No need to talk about it."

"Angie are you okay? Why are you acting so weird about this?" German asked concerned.

"Im fine. Happy. Really happy. I just need to do some marking."

"Angie you did all your work yesterday. Is this happening too fast for you? It's okay if you want to slow down..."

"Or maybe i'ts not fast enough" Vilu muttered

"VIOLETTA!" I shouted annoyed. This was not a conversation I was wanting to have. So maybe I would like to be German's fiance but shouldn't that be my descision?

"What do you mean not fast enough?"

"Well we all know if you asked she would say yes"

"VILU SHUT UP"

"If I asked what?" quizzed German

So he hasnt even thought about it? I dont know how to feel about that. On one hand it means he might not see himself marrying me but on the other it may just mean he's happy now. It's not that he doesnt want to, it just didn't occured to him.

"Oh Angie. Im so sorry. I thought you two were talking about it so I thought you must have told him."

"Told me what?"

I looked at Vilu and she nodded.

"That if you asked me to I would marry you."

German was silent.