Interuption

As we all sat down for dinner, my favourite linguine with pesto,the doorbell rang for the first time that day. Olga, who was dashing about in the kitchen, shouted for someone else to answer the door. Vilu quickly answered it before bellowing 

"Angie, thingymabob is here"

I walked over confused to see Jason.

"Oh sorry I thought I didn't know you were eating. I'll come back another time." he said awkwardly, looking at German who had appeared from the dining room.

"Let the poor man have some food, there's plenty here!" bellowed Olga who was still running hysterically from the sink to the oven while German glared at her. I hope he doesn't start up another jealousy thing like what happened with Pablo. I mean, it's cute that he cares so much but I see where Vilu is coming from when she says he is overprotective. I opened the door fully so that he could come in but he seemed hesitant. 

"I really shouldn't stay, I don't want to interrupt anything" he said while he nervously scribbled on a piece of paper "Here's my number. Maybe you could come over some time and we can catch up? I don't really mind." he said with his eyes glued to the floor. He then turned away and walked off looking slightly disappointing.

"Really German?" I turned around to face him "Just because he's a guy doesn't mean he's going to try anything" I said slightly irritated. This wouldn't be the first of my friends he's managed to scare off.

"I just can't bare the thought of you with anyone else."He said sweetly while walking up to me and hugging me.

"I know but you need to trust me" I whispered whilst trying to stay serious

"Well we may just have to spend more quality time together...." he said as he winked at me, making me giggle and go bright red.

"Hurry up, you're dinner's getting cold!" Olga shouted, sounding eerily like Angelica.

A/N
Sorry I haven't update in ages, I just really didn't know how to keep my books going. You may want to thank Julia94Tyri for actually reminding me to finish this chapter... I'm an organised human!