Sofia and Hazel

"Olga, I need to talk to you" Angie said delightedly as she found Olga tidying Vilu's room.

"Yes Miss Angie"

"Okay, you cannot tell anyone but German's sister and niece are coming to dinner so we will need two more places."

"Ooh! How exciting! Fancy having Mr Germans family for dinner! This has never happened before!"

"I know which is why I hope we can keep this just between us so it is a surprise."

"Oh that's fine by me! How old is his niece then?"

"I think Sofia said she was seven."

"Aw, I remember when our little Vilu was seven. Pretty as a picture in with her bows in her hair!"

"Thank you Olga for everything." I said hugging her before leaving to arrange a time for Sofia to arrive.

TIME SKIP

"So everyone, Hazel and I have a bit of good news!" said Sofia happily "Hazel and I have just bought the house next to the studio and are moving in next week!"

And at that moment, Germans mouth fell open. For the first time, I had no idea what he thought. I had no clue whether he was just shocked but happy or did not want this to happen.

"German, you're worrying her. Say something." I whispered to him to make him snap out of his illusive trance.

"I can't believe it. This is so amazing." He said with a tear running down his cheek. He knew he had just won his sister back.

Everyone was relieved so there was a toast to celebrate, little Hazel had some fizzy water, and everyone resumed their lighthearted chats and chat-ups. It was beautiful to see my family so happy in each others company that I just sat for a moment and smiled at the situation. My family was so wonderful and I felt how lucky I was.

After we retired to the living room, Vilu caught my arm to question me.

"Are you alright after, you know, the thing with Angelica?" she asked me worriedly.

"Honestly, I am so happy with this family I don't really care about" but I was cut off by Vilu hugging me so tight that she knocked all the air out of me.

"I love you Angie, you're the best Auntie in the world." she whispered in my ear so no one else could hear her.

"I love you too Violetta, so very much."

"I was just wondering. If you and Dad get married..."

"VILU!" I said defensively, I did not expect a question like that!

"But if you do, would you like to be my mum or my aunt?"

"I never really thought about it. When we get married just call me what you're comfortable calling me." I said sincerely.

"WHEN you get married? Has he proposed? Have you been talking about it?"

"Nononononono Vilu. It was a slip of the tongue. He's done nothing of the sort!"

"But would you say yes? If he asked?"

"I don't know!"

"Oh my god you'd say yes! I can see it in your face!"

"Maybe okay? Honestly yes, I would like to but we haven't even talked about it. We're not planning anything yet."

"Well let's pray for an accident then!"

"VIOLETTA!"

"What it's just the truth!"

"Don't you dare you tell your dad."

"My lips are sealed." And with that she skipped off to Hazel with a huge grin on her face.