-x- no-one knows you're here with me -x-

chapter title from please please please - sabrina carpenter

===================================

it was happening everyday now.

every day, after his last class, he would stay in with mr. johnson. he was getting used to it. he kind of liked it, but the feeling of mr. johnson trying to do something without his consent; he knows its not right, he can't verbally spit it out. its like he's drowning, he's trying to say it but the words wont come out. he felt gross, like he was letting it happen. he was. until the elder whispered, the most incoherent thing.

''no-one knows you're here with me.'' karl wanted to cry, to scream, he wanted to kill him. he wanted to kill himself after he killed mr. johnson. he wanted to do anything to get the fuck out of there, to get mr. johnson fired, for nobody to touch him ever again. he just nodded at his words, trying his hardest not to cry there and then. it was disgusting; everything he was feeling was disgusting. he felt the tiniest beam of hope, but the light was quickly covered.

for the umpteenth time, he stood up at seven fifteen.

he hated it. he wanted to go to the common room and talk with everyone about how much school is awesome, and get teased but know they are only joking and they love him.

===================

w i had to hurry this chapter bc i have to go schools now

bye lobe u

-ivan

filler chapter pt.2 kinda?