-x- but you don't fuck with them, me neither -x-

gen z luv - central cee

=================

''you know karl right?'' foolish asked, eyeing the chipped paint on the others skateboard. punz hummed.

''i've seen you with 'im, why?''

''he's being pissy to everyone because sapnap has like, brainwashed him! its crazy, i can't believe love is like that. i never wanna fall in love - gross.'' he scrunched up his face, sticking his tongue out like he'd eaten something sour. punz laughed, nodding and he rolled his skateboard back and forth down the path. the breeze was cool outside the school. foolish giggled too, watching the wheels of the board. the sound was deafening to foolish, 'skkr', 'kkrssk'. then it stopped and he let out a relieved sigh, making punz look up at him with a confused expression.

''you good?''

''yeah.''

foolish smiled. then he paused. ''class is about to start, i should go.'' he muttered, standing up and brushing his jeans off. punz nodded, standing up too. ''bye, blondie.'' punz huffed.

''bye, fool.'' foolish laughed as he walked away, waving. now punz was alone. he felt kind of sad, honestly. he loved hanging out with foolish, now, because he didn't try and act cool like sapnap or dream. 09:57. 2 minutes. punz's eyes widened and he rushed off. 

he made it to class at 10:01. mrs. willis' eyes narrowed. ''late.'' she announced. ''you can join detention with mr. smith later, go sit down.'' he groaned and, reluctantly, nodded. slowly, he sat down next to dream and saluted, smirking. inside, he was regretting even showing up to class. a detention and dream? god sakes, he hated school so much. the only good person was probably foolish. he didn't have a crush, or anything, it was just nobody had the same energy as him except from foolish.

======================================================

love - ly

hey friendsies

late late chapter sorry <3

love you lots!!

-ivan