-x- take me where the music ain't too loud -x-

wish you were sober - conan grey <33

================================

karl giggled to foolish as they pushed eachother through the corridor. ''ughh, stop! i'm going to the prom with sap, okay? go with.. punzo, or whoever.'' this made foolish cackle.

''its punz!'' he corrected after he'd calmed down. prom was next week, saturday! he was kind of excited, but who wasn't? ivan.

ivan barely knew anyone! eXcess had hung out with aimsey and his girlfriend; guqqie, he said it was. but, ivan knew.. karl, foolish and punz, kind of. so they'd go with niki! nope, niki was going with tom and finagon. they groaned as they put their head in their hands. wait, they could just go with av! that was smart of them. but, they didn't know avharry, he just knew tom and finagon. no, it wasn't worth the chance of them being picked on for it. they'd just skip it, probably. it didn't matter, though. he'd much rather play games instead of dance with a bunch of teens.

as ivan walked past niki, they stopped. ''niki,'' they started, ''i'm not going to prom, sorry.''

''thats alright, iv!'' she smiled. ''have a good time, anyway.''

''yeah. see ya.''

''see you!''

they breathed a sigh of relief, thankful that niki didn't care - or at least, didn't act like she did. they'd actually just spend the night playing minecraft, or something! that was awesome, to them. but, they'd be bored.. wait, surely eX couldn't go out aswell! foolish and punz were going together, and karl and sapnap were going together! who did eX hang with..? aimsey and guqqie? they were going together..

iv <3 - -tired

iv <3: hey eXcess

-tired: mhm

iv <3: going to prom??

-tired: no lols

iv <3: neither, dont want to. wanna play minecraft sat?

-tired: yes.

that wasn't too hard, then. thank god for eXcess. so, prom night would not be spent being lonely and weird. it'd be spent playing minecraft with eXcess. that would be fun! surely, it'd be fun, i mean, minecraft wasn't simple, but it wasn't that hard!

===========================================

love how i used my discord nickname and eX's nickname too

guys, kits book one bed trope is out go read!! opening chapter and 1st chapter is complete go read it and show them some love /p if you enjoy it you might have some fun reading some others! im always here for recommendations :3

love you so so so much guys, gals and nonbinary pals

-ivan