-x- some more fake smiles, i'll just nod my head -x-

car lights - james marriott <3

==========================

the movie came to an end, niki chose corpse bride to watch, and every now and then ivan would utter a snarky comment. niki just nodded everytime they would, she just really liked the movie, nobody could blame her. it was just like any  other favorite! eXcess eventually stood up after talking after the movie, announcing she was going to leave because tomorrow she was busy. she left after hugging the two, and soon after, niki left too. 

niki sighed as she walked to her dorm, bag scraping against the velvet carpet. she opened the door and threw her bag away, shutting the door firmly and sitting on her bed. she put her head in her hands as she sighed. she wanted to like her friends, and she really did! but how can she show that when she can't even love herself? maybe a good nights rest would help. not fix it, but add a step to treating the mental wounds. she got changed rather quickly and turned on corpse bride again. she fell asleep just before 11.

ivan had trouble sleeping, however. they tossed and turned at 2 in the morning still, oh so tired but to them, it was physically impossible to sleep. they huffed and turned on their tv to watch heartstopper. if they weren't going to sleep, they might as well have a fun time watching season 3. 

eXcess had no trouble thankfully, going to sleep at around 11:30 by choice. ivan often envied her sleep, which made eXcess laugh no matter what. they were a good duo, adding niki the best trio, adding finagon it just makes them giggle in class or plan pranks, which ivan and eX didn't mind most of the time, but niki didn't like it at all. infact, she admitted before how that was the reason she was so distant towards him. ivan didn't blame her, honestly, they would do the same if they weren't good friends. thats a lie, actually; ivan would never not be friends with anyone they already were friends with unless they hurt them badly (YOU MAKE MY BALLS SO BLUE U HURT THEM BADLY :(( thehee). eXcess would do what niki did, though.

they were the bestest friends, nothing could end it.

==============================

LIVE LAUGH LOVE?

i couldve done better but i rushed so i could get a chapter done, ill probably expand it soon! :)

love love love gals guys nonbinary pals

-iviviivivivanivanivan IVANN