-x- no, i wouldn't recommend it -x-

because i liked a boy - sabrina carpenter

===================================

 ''niki, you wanna play?''

''no thanks!'' she smiled. niki liked watching the two play and argue, her hands fidgeted in her lap, pulling at the ends of her dress or clicking her fingers. ''i like watching you two play.'' 

''okay! hey niki? why'd you leave prom?'' ivan asked, no longer as focused because eXcess was now playing. ''if you don't mind me asking!'' they quickly added, smiling. niki just waved a hand at them.

''its okay, iv. i left because i overheard tom, finagon and harry planning this weird thing, so i didn't want to become victim of that. plus, it was boring without you guys.'' she explained. she was kind of lying, though; it was loud and people were being bitchy, especially dream, finagon, harry and tommy. eXcess nodded in agreement.

''thats true, we're awesome. and, don't worry, i bet whatever they did will be all over snapchat, so we can see!'' eXcess grinned.  niki laughed and nodded. ivan nodded slightly again, focused on their game. ''see? even that got ivan's attention!'' ivan rolled their eyes.

''oh shut up, you're lucky you're my best friend, mkay?'' they huffed. eXcess nodded proudly. she made a silly face behind them, and niki nearly burst out laughing. ''whats so funny, niks?''

''n-nothing!'' she squeaked, almost giggling again. eXcess froze as soon as ivan turned around. but niki wasn't that quiet and stealthy, and she laughed again. ivan soon realised what happened.

''eX! stop that.'' they huffed, rolling their eyes and pausing the game anyway. soon after, they closed the game and yawned. ''im tired.''

''movie night?''

''you called it. niki, you wanna join us? you can pick the movie or film- or.. whatever.''

''sure, why not.'' she smiled.

''great!'' ivan chirped, literally diving onto their bed. ''well, come on, girls!''

''woahhh, ivan, you sound straight. 2 girls in one night! crazy.'' eXcess teased jokingly. ivan groaned.

''shut up, eX!''

''never.''

==================================

i like this.

im okay with this

i hate it

i love it

i HATE IT SO MUCH

okay sorry guys, gals, nonbinary pals

love ya!!

-iviviviviiviv