-x- he was a punk -x-

sk8r boy - avril lavigne

====================

new people were coming to oakfield, again. ivan was kind of excited, eXcess didn't really care, and finagon was planning something with tommy.

they'd arrived. a brunette, with a black mask, fluffy hair who looked like he didn't give a fuck. and then also a welsh brunette with a beanie who also looked very awesome. and then - a boy, who looked goofy as fuck. and as soon as ivan had walked past him, the scent of mango was so strong they immediately knew he was going to be in the bathroom all the time. (ref to every english secondry school ever when the upper years or year7s vape in bathrooms. i know its america but hush ) he knew the name to him; harry, only because tommy knew him and finagon was best friends with tom. they knew they wanted to be friends with the beanie kid, because they looked cool. so, after careful consideration, they approached them.

''hi. my name is - uh - ivan! sorry i approached you a bit weirdly, you look very cool! may i ask for your name and- um -pronouns?''

''aimsey.'' the kid smiled. ''and uh, they/she/he, but he/them is preferred!'' they smiled. (THIS IS RESEARCHED.) ivan nodded.

''well, hi aimsey! my pronouns are they/him/xyr, but im more towards they/them now. uh, so, do you know anyone that is also new?''

''i know the mask kid; ranboo, but i don't talk to him much, and.. my girlfriends coming soon, she's running late.''

''oh, okay, awesome!'' they grinned. they were relieved that aimsey didn't find him weird for coming up to them so quickly; they were actually pretty sure they let out a sigh of relief.

===============

short as but introduces a few characters

RANBOO AVHARRY AND AIMSEY W

-ivan

lobe u btw