-x- with you, with them -x-

white noise - james marriott (such a good song)

=======================================

punz laughed again as he admired the brunette. he never had romantic feelings for him - not even to anyone, really. it made him feel sick. and punz still didn't have a good feeling about karl, but he shook it off. punz and foolish were basically attached by the hip, always walking eachother to classes, but not picking eachother up, as foolish needed to pick karl up. punz didn't mind at all, simply waiting patiently in 'their' spot. 

''and- 'nd karl was like, 'noo, go with your friend.. - who is it, punzo?'.'' foolish wheezed again, trying to walk in sync with punz. punz giggled. 

''punzo is actually a family nickname.'' he laughed. foolish perked up, a mischevious look on his face. 

''okay, punzo!'' punz scoffed playfully, rolling his eyes. 

''fine, call me punzo. but nobody else, okay?''

''yep!'' foolish giggled to himself, covering his mouth. punz huffed.

''i need to get to class, alright? be good, don't get detention again, fb.''

''yes, luke.'' he giggled, hugging the other and waving before he got a chance to complain.

 they were inseperable.

=========================

yesterdays chapter ! sorry :(

live love!!

-ivannn